bruises and mixtapes

[Not my story]
Ao3 barbiedollarry

"Seriously, hyung don't you have your own house?" Jimin asked over his study desk when he heard his window being shifted opened only to have Yoongi dropping his backpack with a loud thump as he easily climbed inside his room. Despite having such a frail figure he never struggle to do such things as climbing. Jimin was a little amazed but it was nothing to be surprised about anymore.

"Stop acting like you don't like my company." Yoongi answered once he managed to get inside Jimin's bedroom and walked lazily toward his bed or more likely threw himself on his bed. Jimin said nothing until he noticed Yoongi quietly wincing in pain and he knew something was not right when he took a proper look at his friend.There were dirty stains on his uniform. A little bit blood stain across his collar and his pants were slightly torn up by his knee. And he seemed tired, more than usual. The kind of tired after involving himself in another stupid fight. Jimin tried not to question in fact, Yoongi will probably ignore him anyway.

It has been the third week since Yoongi has been crashing in Jimin's house. It began when Yoongi was kicked out temporarily from his house and since then Jimin's bedroom had literally became his second home. Sometimes he'd be throwing pebbles at his window at 3 at the morning with a bag slung on his shoulder, but Jimin did not complain as soon as Yoongi joined him in bed and woke up to Yoongi's nose pressed up against the crook of his neck. He did not complain when Yoongi drew himself closer when they took a nap during the hottest part of day. He did not complain when Yoongi always had the lights open because dark places sometimes scared him but Yoongi is not someone who is vocal about his fears and Jimin tried to understand that part of him. In fact Jimin had always liked Yoongi's company. He was just suck at admitting it.

"You need to stop using my window to get into my room, people invented doors for a reason you know." Jimin twirled his chair around when Yoongi began to raise from his bed and took of his dirty clothes and grabbed onto an oversized sweater Jimin had in his closet. Jimin wouldn't tell this to another living person, but he had took a huge amount of liking when Yoongi dressed in his clothes.

"It's too much work." Yoongi replied soon after and landed himself on the queen sized bed.

"Yeah right, you just don't wanna face my mom." Jimin pulled a smug on his face and chuckled lightly.

"Do you actually want me to?" The elder questioned him.

"Of course I do." Jimin replied before he could stop himself.

"How do you think your mom would react when she finds out you've been hanging out with me? Or how I've been sneaking into your room through your window almost everyday? How would your mom react to someone like me?" Yoongi asked and he had his eyes on him with an expression that Jimin found slightly difficult to guess. But the look somehow reminded him of the day Yoongi first got kicked out from home and it was raining so hard that day. Jimin remembered how cold Yoongi's body felt when they pressed each other's back in his queen sized bed even when Yoongi was covered with layers of every piece of clothing he found comfortable enough to wear from Jimin's closet and all Jimin ever wanted was to reach out for him. The next morning Yoongi tried not to question why Jimin had his arm locking almost every part of his small figure. Soon enough, when both finally awake from their unnecessary long naps. Jimin finally asked.

"What happened hyung?"

"They kicked me out."

"Why?"

And Yoongi gave him the look that filled with a slight fear, disappointment, maybe towards himself. He looked almost insecure with his surroundings that he scooted away from the light that peeked between the curtains as if it would exposed him but Jimin only got closer and Yoongi never really pushed him away.