Stupid drunk games

Not my story
Ao3 Sparkles_and_Fairy_lights

A blindfolded kissing game, where you guess the guy who kisses you.
You guess right, you win and don't have to take a vodka shot, you guess wrong, you take a shot and loose your right to know who it was.

The next person coming up makes people raise their brows. Yoongi, Jimin's sworn enemy since school time, volunteers to kiss him by signaling with the tip of his head as soon as Jimin was blindfolded. It shouldn't have been that shocking if the only interaction between the two that had been seen was snapping at each other and shouting in other's face.

So you can't blame them all for watching like hawks, as Yoongi leans slowly, carefully, and teases Jimin. His hot mouth leaving small pecks on Jimin's plush lips, to make him used to the sensation, making him lean into it.

Want it.

Finally kissing him hard when Jimin whines softly clutching his black shirt hard, trying to get him closer. Licking hot and hard in his mouth, sucking on his tongue lewdly. Tasting the beer he had been drinking and him. Thriving on the sounds soft that Jimin makes, making him growl back.

Finally when someone's clearing of throat brings them back to reality, they break apart, slightly. Jimin trying to chase after his lips a bit, making Yoongi break into a gummy smile. Endearing, he thinks, while filthy, the way a saliva string still connects their mouths. He sits back at his place, his fingers drumming anxiously on his thighs, still smiling softly.

Well, a short lived smile. Which drops as soon as Jimin guesses wrong. He whispers a soft unsure "Taehyung". Okay, he totally did that purposefully.
Jimin takes a deep breath to calm his erratic heartbeat. Jimin knew those pouty lips and that sinful mouth was Yoongi's, with the amount of time he had spent trying not to stare at it, plus, not to sound like a creep or whatever but that deo was also totally the same as what he had once seen in Yoongi's locker.

That growl, that deep fucking growl, totally cementing what he thought was true. BUT that didn't even make sense to him.

Like he knows Yoongi hates him with every fiber of his being then why would he volunteer himself? Was it some stupid dare?

Yoongi is hurt, not pissed to hear him guess Taehyung.(who hadn't even come to the party, he was nursing his sick boyfriend and Jimin's best friend Jungkook back at their shared flat) His heart dropping. It hurt so much that he just gets up and leaves the room before the blindfold was opened and he had to look into those dark soul searching eyes of Jimin he had been in love with, since so long.

When he finally took the blindfold was off, his suspicions were confirmed when he didn't see Yoongi from where he had been sitting across of him.

That kiss was definitely a dare for him. Yeah, that must be the reason why he ran away so fast, he just didn't want to be caught by Jimin.
But come on, like who would even imagine Yoongi kissing Jimin, for a game, when they hadn't even exchanged one polite sentence the whole year. Gulping back the vodka shot, he grimaced slightly as he got up, the room spinning a bit as he stalks out wanting to find the asshole and ripping him a new one.

Pushing through the sweaty and drunk crowd, he finally finds him talking to one of his friends, pouting and whining something, his hands gesticulating wildly. He looks angelic, soft (SHUT THE FUCK UP PARK JIMIN, AND CALM YOUR RACING HEART!!!)

And yeah definitely sad, that cute downturn of his pink lips. Oh God, he needs to get a grip.

Taking a deep breath, he stomps closer forcefully tugging his shirt from behind, stumbling slightly on his feet, maybe he was more drunk than he thought. He was pissed, fuming, that he was sure of.

How dare Yoongi play with his heart like that. His fragile little heart, that he had been protecting for so long. And make a fool of him in front of his friends and classmates. The tug makes Yoongi spin around, his eyes widening comically.

"You jerk, how dare you kiss me like that, is that all i am to you? Someone to make fun of? Play around with? And hurt at every fucking chance you get??" It's hard to hold back tears, he can already feel his eyes stinging and his throat closing up. A small sob leaves his trembling mouth.
"And why the bloody hell do you hate me this much Min Yoongi? What have I ever done to you? I don't deserve this hate."
Completing his small warbled speech, he finally looks up to see identical tears streaming down Yoongi's face when he whispers back, looking away from his dark eyes.

"I don't hate you, i never can. I am sorry if i hurt you in any way. I'll try to stay away from now on, however hard it may be for me."
"Oh yeah," he scoffs "and why wld it be hard for you?"
"Oh my god, you really don't know?? I- I- uhh", Yoongi swallows, struggling, trying to avoid any eye contact and the nervous chewing of his thumb. "Forget it Park!" If Jimin hadn't been this confused he would have cooed at his flustered actions.

Finally when Jimin's dark stare becomes too much Yoongi covers his eyes by his hands and mumbling quickly into his hands, "CuzaminlovewithyouParkJimin" making Jimin pause and whisper back a shocked "what?" tugging his hands off his face.

Smiling softly,as another tear,streaks down his own cheek, seeing Yoongi's pouty frown, "Don't make me say it again." There's a moment of complete silence, of the world coming to a standstill.

In a room full of drunk people, these two being in their own bubble, a shy confused bubble, both silently waiting for the other to do or say something.
Such that Yoongi was least expecting it when he felt soft plush lips against his, the same lips he has just kissed a while ago, the shape and taste of which he will never forget making him gasp, and opening his mouth a bit, whimpering when he tastes their mixed tears.
He opens his eyes when they break apart, breathing deeply, foreheads leaning against each other as Jimin starts showering him with little punches, sniffling, "YOU STUPID FUCK, i don't think, but i KNOW i am in love with you! Probably been since the first time I saw you, tripping in the hallway, i swear i didn't do it on purpose. Or maybe it was when you had shouted on me for the first time. God, please tell me this is not a dream."

Yoongi finally blinks out of his stupor holding the small fists in his, leaving small pecks on them,and whispers: "If you are but a dream, I hope I never waken", leaning in again to kiss him breathless.