radio boi

[Not my story]
Ao3 DieLetzteBlume

Jimin wasn't really sure what he was going to do with "Radio Boi" as Taehyung had called him in the past. Someone had continued to dedicate weird songs to Jimin over the school's radio station, each of them cheesier than the one before. It wasn't that he wasn't flattered, he definitely was, but he'd really like to know who his secret admirer was and how to make them stop, holy shit it was getting embarrassing.

.

.

The first time a song was dedicated to him was during the first week of school. He was just walking down the hall towards his locker when suddenly something like "This song is called Hot in Here by Nelly for Park Jimin, requested by Person X" sounded over the speakers and everyone was suddenly looking at him, laughing slightly and whispering to each other. Jimin, as the shy person he was, could only blush in embarrassment and hide behind his locker door. Later Taehyung would thoroughly tease him about the incident.

"You seem quite popular today, Chim."

"Oh, shut up, that was so embarrassing, ugh."

"I don't know. I would've died inside if someone did that for me. Oh my god, do you think Jeonnggukie would do that for me?" his boxy smile was back in place, his mind probably running wild with images of the brown-haired, doe-eyed boy.

His friend's obsession with the new exchange student really was annoying at times.

"Tae, this is serious."

"I think it's insanely cute and you should appreciate it, Park Jimin. Takes a lot of courage to dedicate a song to someone over the radio." His friend was laughing hard now, making Jimin feel even worse about the whole thing.

"It was fucking Nelly. He requested "Hot in here" and dedicated it to me. What the heck. I think there could've been a better choice made."

Taehyung's laughter only increased.

"Maybe he just thinks you're hot. I don't know, it was funny."

Jimin rolled his eyes, blowing a few strands of brown hair out of his eyes.

"Ugh, fine. Maybe I'll find out who it is."

"And maybe get some dick in you. Or put your dick in someone, I don't judge."

"Tae!"

.

.

However, this was not the last time Person X dedicated a song to him, instead it happened even more often. About two to three times a week and yes, it was a little insane.

It went from Nelly's "Hot in here" to Elton John's "Can you feel the love tonight" to fucking Celine Dion's "My heart will go on". To be fair, it was really funny whenever this happened, people congratulating him and after a while he couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face whenever he heard his name on the radio. He felt just a little bit special.

So, after two and a half weeks the student finally makes his way to the radio station and asks who the mysterious "Person X" is. However, he is met with his Senior, Min Yoongi, who looks at him with the most bored expression, almost as if he wasn't alive at all, and he just shrugs and spits out a "How the fuck am I supposed to know, the guy told me he wanted to stay anonymous." In a deep voice.

Jimin's eyebrows shoot up, though. So it was a guy. Huh.

"You said it was a guy?" he repeats, feeling slightly intimidated by the other's attitude. He looks around the room quickly, books, records and CDs piled up in the corners, most of them collecting dust. Overall the place was just really messy, fitting the elder's image perfectly.