Media Attention

A/N: oh no! whats going to happen! and I rushed this I try to go to bed by 2 am lol ENJOY!

Suddenly your eyes saw nothing but reporters and paparazzi flashing their cameras and videoing you.

"Excuse me can you tell us how long you and Present Mic have been together?" you hear one reporter say.

"Miss whats your deal between Present Mic and Eraserhead are all three of you in a open relationship?" another reporter says.

"Hizashi what do I do?" you  yell nervously.

"We have witnesses that say you are around Eraserhead all the time, how does that effect yours and Present Mics relationship."

Suddenly Hizashi comes up beside you blocking you from the reporters. You see him clinch his fist and take in a deep breath. You quickly grab his arm and pull him back to get his attention.

"Hizashi don't..they will ruin you if you use your quirk on them." you whisper.

"Just one good yell will get rid of them all." he said under his breath.

"Just play it off cool. The media will make you look bad for the slightest thing." you said worried about his next reaction.

Looking into your E/c eyes he immediately calmed down and put on the biggest fakest smile he could.

"Present Mic how long have you two been official?" a reporter asks.

"No comment."

"Present Mic how often do you and Eraserhead share her."

"What?! we dont share her."

"So shes just yours then?"

"Yes..I mean No..Uh no comment."

"We have witnesses that have a video of you presenting this young lady on stage as your girlfriend."

"What?! a video!?"

"Yes sir we will air it tonight for you to see yourself. We are so happy for you Present Mic. We know all your fangirls will be crying their selves to sleep tonight." the reporter joked.

You saw Hizashi pinch the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Um ok thats enough questions for now thanks." you say quickly as you pull Hizashi inside and shut the door.

You could still here the questions from the reporters on the other side of the door.

"Present Mic does she always give the orders in the relationship?"

"Miss are you the dominant one?"

You put your hand on Hizashis shoulder. "Are you ok?"

He sighed "Im sorry this happened, I didnt mean to call you my girlfriend on stage."

You smiled. "Its ok I like the idea of it anyways,  So how come you havent kissed me yet?" you ask curiously.

"I've been kind of waiting for the right time." he said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"So first dance wasnt good enough for you? Not to mention after you helped me face one of my biggest fears? oh and last night yo-"

You were cut off by him smashing his mouth into yours, your eyes widened but closed slowly as your lips began to move in sync with his. You draped your arms around his shoulders as he slid his around your waist pulling you in closer. You both tilted your head to the side to deepen the kiss as you parted your lips allowing his tongue to go inside and dance against yours.

You bring your hand up to go threw his blonde strands and give them a tug making him groan softly in your mouth. In return he bit your bottom lip and pulled slightly, making you hiss between your teeth. This was so much better than you imagined it would be. You could feel his hands begin to lift up your shirt and slide up and down your skin gently giving you goosebumps. You both finally break the kiss and lay your foreheads against each other. Both of you panting heavily from emotions and lust.

"How was that?" he said with a grin still panting a little.

"Timing could have been better." you teased.

Hizashi laughed and picked you up draping you over his shoulder. He gave your ass a hard smack as he made his way to the couch to sit down and place you in his lap in a craddling position.

"Im so happy we got that out of the way. Now I can kiss you whenever I want...and where ever I want." he said wiggling his eyebrow up and down at you.

 "Yay first base completed!" you say throwing your hands up in a cheering motion.

"It sucks we have work tomorrow." he groans. "Im going to miss you."

"Hizashi...I work with you." you say giving him a deadpanned stare

"Right, but still, when I'm teaching im not gonna get to see that beautiful mug of yours." 

You begin running your fingers through his hair. "I hope you dont turn out like Shota says you will. I really like you Hizashi." you said giving him a soft smile and a kiss on the cheek

"I would never do anything to hurt you Y/n." he grabbed your chin and pulled you into another passionate kiss.

A/N: Mwahaha nothing bad happened lol I got impatient with the kiss sorry about that.. He needed to get his shit together and kiss you anyways. Hope you enjoyed!