Something Borrowed

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

*Knock Knock* you stepped back and looked at the door to Shota's home feeling nots in your stomach. No telling what he would say or how it would affect you. All you could think about was your friendship and how you didn't want anything to ruin that. You see the door open and Shota standing in a black short sleeve shirt and pajama pants with no shoes. He motions you inside.

"Sooo whatcha wanna talk about?" You ask playfully turning around just to see his tired gaze looking down at you.

He was a lot closer to you than you expected making you take a step back. "I don't like this." He said in his low tired tone.

His hair was hanging around his face and his dark orbs was filled with what seemed like a little bit of sadness.

"Don't like what?" He steps closer and you take another step back.

"The way you've been acting towards me. I want things to go back to normal."

You sighed. "Me too."

"So...I'm gonna tell you how I...feel." He mumbled and motioned you to the couch to take a seat.

He took a seat in the recliner and you watched him take a deep breath. You knew it was hard for him to talk about how he felt considering he's so to him self all the time, So you sat quietly until he was ready to put things into words. He brought his hand up to run it through his raven hair and looked at you with his tired eyes.

"I do Love you."He looked away for a moment then back at you. "But it's not what you think. I can't really explain the kind of love I feel for you. I just know that when you died...I felt like I wanted to die too."

Your eyes widened a bit from his words. "I..uh...I don't know what to say."

He went to say something but hesitated for a moment. "Do you love me?"

A small smile came to your face as you thought of all the things you've been through over the years with him. "Of course I do."

He sighed in a bit of relief and you notice his tensed body go back to his usual slouching state. "I just want you to be happy."

You stood up and held your arms out for him to give you a hug. He got up and made his way over to wrap you in a embrace. "So can things go back to normal now?" he asked mumbling against you.

"Yea...I'm sorry for freaking out." You said nuzzling into his chest as if to apologize.

"It's fine...and look at this." You both separated and he pulled a beautiful F/c locket out of his pocket that held your parents picture.

"Wow...Oh my God, thank you Shota its beautiful." He watched your face light up sending a warm feeling through him knowing that everything was ok now.

Time Skip!

"Hey! Hey! theres my beautiful lady!" Hizashi said coming up to you and placing a kiss on your cheek. 

He was carrying Itachi on his shoulders. His glasses were a little sideways from the boys hands wrapped around his head, and he was giving you one of his big adorable smiles.

"Hey babe." 

You walked through the living room and sat down on the couch next to Hinata. She was looking really excited.

"You ok?" You asked looking at her curiously.

"I Have your something BORROWED!" She screamed unable to contain herself.

"That's great." You laughed.

She got up and ran in the guest bedroom to get the item. While she was gone Hizashi limped over and sat down beside you holding his knee in pain.

"Man this hurts." He said hissing threw his teeth.

You rubbed his back gently to comfort him. "What happened?"

"I just scraped my knee....Falling in love with you." He said turning and giving you a big smile.

"Oh no the pain! not the jokes again, please no!" You say placing the back of your hand to your head and laying back against the couch.

Seeing you lay your head back he took the opportunity to start placing kisses on your neck while he placed his hand on your thigh and began to slowly creep up.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a sweet ass." He said softly against your neck and gave your ass a squeeze.

You laughed and pushed his shoulder playfully. "Oh no! please, no more!"

He trailed his kisses up your neck to your jawline then finally connected to your lips. "I just can't stop." He places another kiss on your lips. "Oh no..whats happening?" And then another. "I can't." Kisses you again. "Get enough of you."

"Hiza-" He connects his lips to yours again but it was a long drawn out kiss making you finally surrender to him. You put your fingers through his blond strands as you both smiled against each others lips.

"I love you." He said shooting you a smile.

"I love you too" 

"Both of you make me wanna throw up sometimes." Hinata said staring down at the two of you. "But Here it is!!! This is my veil that I wore for my wedding! and I would love for you to wear it for yours."

You and Hizashi unwrapped from eachother as you took the veil from her hands. It had beautiful designs woven in it. You could feel your throat tighten up a bit from trying to hold back tears. "Thank you so much." You said standing then giving her a hug.

"It's the least I could do for my sister." 

With her words you felt your tears fall and gripped her tighter as you started to sob. Hinata and Hizashi shared warm smiles as they both tried to comfort you.

"Group hug!!!" You hear Hizashi's dad yell

All the Yamada family assembled to the living room and quickly embraced eachother with you in the middle. You looked over at Hizashi who was gazing at you with his glasses a little lopsided from everyone scrunched together.

"Alright whos hungry?" Hizashi's dad said separating from the hug.

"ME!" everyone said in Unison.

"Lets go out tonight!!" Hizashi's mom said.

With that everyone gathered their things and headed out the door. You and Hizashi were the last to leave holding each others hands on the way out.

A/N: This was rushed...I'm sorry...thank you for reading!