Its Official

A/N:I tried to finish this last night because I felt bad for leaving my readers hanging like that but I was sleepy i'm sorry, but here you go hope you enjoy it!

You were in the hospital looking down at a sleeping Hizashi, his stomach was all wrapped up and they were giving him blood. They barely got to him in time but he made it. The stab wound didn't hit any major organs and it was a clean cut. With a few people with healing quirks and stitches they said he would be good as new, but the thought of almost losing him made you feel numb.

Shota placed his bandaged hand on your shoulder making you jump. "Its ok you can go home, I'll stay and watch him." he said in his lazy tone.

"No, I'm going to be here when he wakes up." a hint of frustration was in your voice.

Shota just sighed. "Ok well, I'll stay with you."

"Shota?...I couldn't do anything. All I could do was watch him slip away in front of me." Tears started to swell in your eyes.

"I know it's hard to handle. I've seen many Heros die infront of me as I stood there helpless."

"How do you deal with it?"

"One day at a time....but hes not gone. hes still here and that's what matters."

You see Hizashi twitch as if he was dreaming then a small smile slowly came to his face. You and Shota just chuckled. "See we are standing here worrying and hes over there dreaming good it seems."

You hummed in response and went to take a seat in a hospital chair next to Hizashis bed. "I'll go get us a bite to eat." Shota says as he heads out the door.

About 5 hours went by until you finally see those handsome green eyes of his flutter open. 

"Ow.Ow..OW!..what happened my stomach hurts like a BITCH!" Hizashi placed his hand on his bandages.

You could see his quirk was fine by his reaction."You were stabbed and almost bled out in my living room." you said averting your eyes.

"The only thing I remember is you singing to me." he paused for a moment as if he was thinking about something. He glanced over at you and patted the bed next to him. "Come take a seat my lovely lady." he smiled.

You got up to sit next to him but you both ended up laying down with each other. You were layed on your back while he was propped up on his elbow facing toward you on his side. He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Are we..do you want to..If you don't mind can we...or if you don't want to..um." He smiled nervously.

You just looked at him curiously. "Whats up Hizashi?"

"Will you be my...Girlfriend?..I really care about you and to be honest I dont want anyone else, and I surely don't want you to be with anyone else...I know we haven't talked about it and I'm sorry if you feel like this was forced on you by the media or students and -" 

You cut him off by pulling him down by his hospital gown and smashing your lips into his. He was tensed at first but eventually relaxed under your touch. The kiss was full of heat and passion, it made you feel like this is who you wanted to be with for the rest of your life. You started to feel warm tears go down your face. You cant believe you almost lost him right in front of you. He pulled away to see your teary eyes and red lips.

He wiped your tears away. "This is supposed to be a happy moment. Don't tell me you're regretting it already." He teased giving you a warm smile.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. You hear me?" you say poking his chest a few times with your finger.

He just chuckled and agreed with you and you both went back to sharing a long kiss. You put your fingers through his blonde hair as he started making his way down your body with his hand. Your lips were moving along with his while your tongues twirled against each other. He gave the waist band on your pants a few tugs to tease you. Opening your eyes you see him smile against your lips and wiggle his eye brows. All of a sudden you both hear Shota clear his throat.

You look over at Shota but Hizashi seems like he doesn't care, he just starts to kiss you down your jawline and to your neck. "This is a hospital...I can't leave you two alone for one second." Shota said frustratingly.

Hizashi parted from your skin and glared over at him. "I literally almost died. So excuse me for wanting to kiss on my girlfriend for a little while."

You felt your stomach get in knots from his words. You and him were finally official, it made you so happy. You felt him continue on with his kisses ignoring Shota. His soft lips on your neck giving you tingles. You chuckle nervously at the angry Shota glaring at you.

You didnt want him to stop but you knew he had to. You had to get ready to take him home. You just sighed and gave him a nudge, he looked up into your E/c eyes and started to pout and whimper. "Lets go home ok?" you said with a smile.

He put one final peck on your lips then started to get up and get ready to go home.

A/N: YAY! You and Hizashi are official *wipes fake tear away* I'm so happy for you! lol Thanks for reading.