Retirement Party (2)

A/N: Spoilers about Hawks are in this just letting you know. Hope you enjoy.

Making your way back to the table with Toshinori you notice Hizashi was gone. Shota noticed you scanning the club and motioned you to sit down.

"He said he will be back soon he had to go do something." Shota said.

"Oh...He didn't say what?"

Shota just shook his head and kept talking to Vlad about the students and dorms.

You took a sip of your drink and sighed seeing the empty chair next to you.

"Is this seat taken?" 

You glance up to be met with a closed eyes smile from the young Pro Hero Hawks"It's Hizashis seat but I don't know where he went."

"Well you cruise you lose I guess." He said jokingly as he plopped down next to you.

You just smirked at him, seeing him out of his Hero uniform and in a suit and tie was definitely different. He was propped up on his elbow facing towards you with his wings tucked behind his back. His suit and tie was a Navy Blue, he had his jacket opened and his sleeves rolled up with a pair of gloves on like his Hero uniform. It was a messy but handsome look on him you had to admit.

 It was a messy but handsome look on him you had to admit

A/N: SEXYNESS

"So I hear you're quirkless." He said leaning back in his chair but still holding his smile.

"Um...Yea..how did you find out?" You asked nervously.

"I have my ways. You're still amazing ya know. Quirk or no quirk doesn't matter to me."

You roll your eyes. "You really are high strong aren't you." you laughed.

"Determination is key. No disrespect to Present Mic he is a great hero, but relationships just aren't his forte."

"You know we have been together for almost a year now right?" You said feeling yourself getting a little annoyed by his comment.

"Do you know where he is?"

"No." You say averting your eyes down to your drink

"I do."

You forgot about his Mighty wings quirk he can pretty much sense the vibrations of everything and everyone around him through his wings somehow. No doubt he could tell where Hizashi was just by doing that much.

"I'm sure he's in the bathroom or something."

"He's with another woman right now."

"I don't believe that!" you yell standing up to protest.

Everyone in the party got quiet and looked over at you.

"You ok Y/n?" Shota asks curiously.

"Yea I'm fine I just cant believe how easy Hawks can take down villains." you chuckled nervously and sat back down.

"Nice save." He mumbled so only you could hear.

You couldn't believe that right? He was probably just trying to get into your pants or something by bringing Hizashi down. You watch as he stood up and went to walk away.

"You coming?" He said looking back at you with his hands in his pockets.

You hesitate at first but finally make your way over to him. You didn't see but Shota saw you and followed behind the both of you. He lead you to the back door of the club and motioned you to take a look. You could feel the bass from the music vibrating your chest really not helping your nervousness. You ease the door open to see Hizashi standing with the same girl that interrupted your date. Making sure to stay quiet you only kept it cracked enough so you can see through it.

"So same time next week?" She said seductively as she went to slide her hand up his chest but he swatted her away.

"Yea, I guess so." he averted his eyes away from her and she kissed his cheek leaving a lipstick stain .

Your heart felt like it just got crushed into a million pieces. Tears began to swell up in your eyes and you tried to hold your mouth to stop yourself from crying.

"I'm sorry Y/n." You hear Hawks say behind you.

You turn to face him and just fall into his arms. You couldn't speak just sob so hard it hurt. Clinching onto his suit you buried your face into his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you. The clubs music was drowning out the sound of you crying thank goodness, knowing that if it wasn't for that then the whole place could probably hear you.

"What did you do to her." Shota said sternly coming out of the shadows.

"H..Hizashi...and another..W..Woman." you sobbed pointing at the door.

Shota went to the back door fixing to sling it open but you stopped him.

"Leave him. Tonights about All Might we can just act like everything's normal."

"Can you?" Hawks asked looking down at you with a worried look.

You just nodded and went back to the table as the two men followed behind you.

After a while Hizashi finally made his way back next to you to sit down.

"Sorry did I miss anything?" He asked leaning into you.

You just shook your head to give him a answer and stayed silent trying not to make eye contact. Glancing up at Shota you see him motion to tell Hizashi about the lip stick on his cheek. He quickly wiped it off and laughed nervously seeing you look over at him.

"Crazy fans am I right?"

You still stayed silent trying to get the image of what they were doing before you showed up out of your head. Feeling him gently grab your hand you pulled it away from him. It killed you to do this to him but you just felt disgusted, not even wanting to look at him you stand up and hesitate. You didn't know where to go or even who to talk to. looking around to find any kind of destination to get away from him. Suddenly you felt some one tap your shoulder. Looking back you see Shota with his hand out.

"Wanna dance?" His lazy voice was music to your ears.

A/N: I'm sorry I know this chapter was probably dull but Thanks for reading.