Revenge

A/n: I'm so sorry if this sucked writing wise...I'm struggling to stay awake, and sorry about the random pervyness that creeps in..I can't hold it back sometimes lol but I hope you enjoy it.

You were laying on the Hospital bed looking at Hizashi holding Yunaai in his arms singing her a song. His smile was priceless while he held his baby girl. She was swaddled in her pink baby blanket that you got embroidered  just for her, and Hizashi was wearing his pajama's with his long hair hanging around his face with one side tucked behind his ear.

"You want me to hold her while you fold out the bed?" You asked seeing he was finished singing her to sleep.

He looked up to you then back down at Yunaai. "I don't wanna let her go." He pouted.

"Well its my turn anyways so hand her over." You laughed.

The blonde hero slugged his way over to you as he stared down at his newly born daughter with so much love, then gently placed her in your arms. "Make sure you watch her head." He said softly.

You chuckled. "I know you didn't just tell me that."

He shrugged and laughed. "Just reminding you."

You gazed down at her seeing her move a little as she slept made you smile warmly to yourself. She was so beautiful, her rosy lips and fat baby cheeks made you want to melt from the bundle of cuteness. You took her little hat off and rubbed her thick H/c hair feeling how soft it was against your fingers.

"Hey don't wake her up!" You looked up at your loud mouth husband then back down at Yunaai seeing her rustle around from Hizashi's voice.

"You don't wake her up! I was just feeling her hair!" You whisper yelled at Hizashi who was putting the covers and pillow down on the bed.

"Ok..ok..my bad." He said softly then walked over to you placing a kiss on your forehead. "You know we have to put her back in her bed right?" he said with a grin.

"Can I just hold her while I sleep?" You said sadly not wanting to part from her.

"You could, but that will spoil her."

You sighed then he took her from you and softly laid her in her bed. You got up to go to the bathroom before you went to to. rubbing your belly you were so happy you didnt feel like a watermelon was inside you anymore.

"Hey, Hizashi look." He turned to see you bent over touching your feet. "I can touch my toes now." You looked up still bending over to see him gone. Looking between your legs you saw his feet and felt him grip your hips from behind you.

"You're gonna make this no sex thing so hard on me." He said bumping into you slightly to let you feel him.

You stood up and turned around. "It's just a month in a half. Plus we can do other things to satisfy our needs." You wiggled your eyebrows and pulled him over to the hospital bed by his waist band.

He watched you sit down on the edge and look up at him while licking your lips. "See, this is why I married you. Who would suck dick after having a baby?" He laughed.

You went to pull his pajama pants down but a nurse interrupted you making Hizashi quickly hide his excitement and you jump in shock.

"I was just coming in to tell you that my shift is over and someone else will be coming in to check on you the next round." She said averting her eyes.

"Oh..um..thanks." You said feeling extremely embarrassed from your actions.

"And can I get your autograph?" She glanced over at Hizashi shyly holding a pen and paper on a clip board.

Hizashi smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, of course listener!" He laughed nervously then took the pen and paper from her to write his signature and a small note beside it. "Make sure to keep up the good nurse work." He gave her finger guns and a wink and she just smiled with excitement as she backed out of the room.

"That was awkward wasn't it?" You laughed.

"You're the one who wanted to give me head in a hospital so it's your fault." He said with a chuckle then went to lay down in his fold out bed. "I thought you were going to the bathroom?"

"Oh right." You got up and scurried to go to the bathroom then came back to lay down in the hospital bed. You turned off the lamp then you and Hizashi shared goodnights and I love yous and fell fast asleep.

Time Skip.

Adora walked in along with the nurse who she was interning with. "This is Mr. and Mrs. Yamada's room, he's better known as the Pro Hero Present Mic, isn't that exciting?" She whispered.

Adora looked at your sleeping figure on the bed in disgust. She snooped around after what she did and figured out you were the Neko girl she tried to desperately kill. She walked over to Hizashi and stared down at his body with a smirk on her face.

"Look at their daughter, isn't she beautiful?" She looked back at the nurse who was gazing at the baby before her. "Her names Yunaai it means gentle love. How sweet is that?"

Adora rolled her eyes at the name and the meaning. She utterly despised you and your daughter. In her eyes this was supposed to be her and Hizashi, but you took her life away. Even her dancing and music career, the one thing she loved just as much as the Blonde Pro Hero his self.

"She doesn't deserve him."

The nurse turned around only to be struck by something knocking her to the ground with a thud. Adora walked up to Yunaai who was still asleep.

"You're nothing but a disgusting mutt. A powerful hero shouldn't breed with a quirkless."

All she wanted to do was kill you and your daughter and her life would be complete. She didn't care if she went to jail or got a death sentence, Adora just wanted revenge for what you've taken away from her. She turned and walked back over to you grabbing a extra pillow that was laying on the chair along the way. You were laid on your back in a peaceful sleep, she scoffed thinking of all the sleepless nights she's spent on the streets since that day. She poked your face to wake you up wanting you to know exactly who it was that made you meet your death.

Your eyes slowly opened and you finally focused on the woman who's been tormenting yours and Hizashi's dreams.

"Remember me?" She gave you the most evil smile and made sure to take in the scared expression you had before quickly covering your face with the pillow.

She could have just stabbed you and done it quicker, but she wanted to see you suffer, feel your gasps for air under the pillow and take in every moment of your death.

You were desperately trying to get her off of you. She climbed on the hospital bed and straddled over you making spikes come out on her inner thighs so every time you moved they would go deeper into you. 

Your tears wet the pillow as you tried desperately to call out to Hizashi but failed. Adora looked back at Yunaai who was starting to wake up and huffed. "Kids ruin everything...I should have killed her first." she mumbled quietly.

Adora held one hand up to aim it at the bed Yunaai was laying in while the other stayed on your face. You heard her last words and bucked your hips and the spike shot towards the bottom of the bed hitting Yunaai in the legs.

"Now you're just making her suffer." She laughed. It felt like your lungs were collapsing as your sides ached from the sharp pain of the diamonds going through your skin. You scratched her arms and tried your best to get free but your last breath left your lips as you tried again to call Hizashi's name.

Yunaai was in shock from the pain but finally managed to let out a scream making Adora cringe from the loud noise and Hizashi jump up from the bed. Adora smiled seeing his devastated face from the scene and jumped off of your limp body to run out the door.

A/n: Sadness..thanks for reading!