Pool Party

A/N: I know in almost all of these chapters hes got a man bun...But Hizashi with his hair like that is just Ugh..so HOT! anyways hope you enjoy.

All the teachers were having a pool party today around 6. Until then Shota let the students swim until 5, something about endurance training. You and Nemuri went swimsuit shopping the other day for this special occasion. She didn't like anything you picked so you just let her pick for you, hoping that Hizashi would like the outcome.

You watched all the students leave the pool with sadness as they dragged their feet waving goodbye to you, but you were excited to finally go for a swim though. All the teachers deserved it with everything thats been going on recently. Shota and Hizashi set up the drinks while you and Nemuri put up decorations. Slowly but surely the other teachers started to arrive, you quickly noticing you and Nemuri were pretty much the only women there other than recovery girl.

"Well whats everybody waiting for lets get in the pool!" Nemuri yelled taking off her clothes to reveal her thong bikini and her top that pretty much was just triangles that covered her nipples. 

You looked over at all the men whos mouth were watering except for Hizashi and the principle. It made you feel good that Hizashi wasn't phased by this. Surprisingly Shota was though. You walked over and gave him a nudge making him snap out of his lustful coma.

"Really? not you too Eraser." you joked.

"Its been a while ok.."

You busted out laughing from his comment and watched as he started taking his clothes off getting down to his swim trunks to join Nemuri in the water. No question the dull man was probably going to throw some moves on her. It's rare for him but he is a man after all.

You spot your loud boyfriend talking to snipes and just admire him from a far. He made sure to wet his hair before he came, so it was in a messy bun. He was wearing his glasses along with a tshirt and swim trunks that matched his personality to a T. You smiled softly to yourself and fiddled with your necklace he got you.

"Hey Miss L/n" you hear Vlad say behind you.

You turn to face him "Please, call me Y/n." you said with a smile.

"So how have things been with you lately Y/n?" he said handing you a drink.

"Oh thanks. Things have been good recently, how about yourself?" you say taking a sip of the drink.

Your face quickly contorted from the strong alcohol. He laughed and gave you a smile.

"Woah thats really strong." you said holding your throat.

"Oh ha sorry about that I forgot you were a light weight." he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"It's fine I think I'll be alright I just have to get used to the taste, its been a minute since I've drank." you smiled then downed the rest of it.

His eyes widened. "You drink like you can handle it though."

You just laugh and hand him the empty cup. "Thanks Vlad."

"I'll get you another one."

"oh no you dont-" before you could finish he already walked off to get you another one.

You just sighed. "You shouldn't be drinking so much Y/n" Toshinori said walking up beside you.

"It'll be fine 5 is my limit I'll stop before then."

"Have you ate anything?"

"Not really but-" before you could finish Toshinori left to get you food.

You just rolled your eyes and waited. Vlad came back with your drink while Toshinori was right behind him with some food.

"Thanks guys really." you smiled.

You didn't notice but Hizashi was watching and slowly getting more and more Jealous. Snipes was talking but he wasn't listening to a word. His ears were channelled on your conversation with Vlad and Toshinori.

"So you guys ready to go swimming? it is a pool party!" you say with a closed eyed grin.

Vlad was thinking of how cute you looked while Toshinori was secretly wondering what you looked like in a swimsuit.

"Good idea" Toshinori said. he took off his shirt and transformed into All Might.

"I agree." Vlad took off his shirt and flexed his muscles.

You just giggled at the two men trying to show off. Hizashi growled and furrowed his brows as he watched all this happen.

"You ok Mic?" Snipe asked seeing his frustration grow.

You grabbed the ends of your shirt and pulled it over your head then slid your shorts off. Hizashi seeing Toshinori and Vlads jaw drop as they rake their eyes over you in lust made steam want to come out of his ears.

"Wow Y/n looks pretty hot in a swimsuit." Snipe said looking at you with his head tilted a bit.

Hizashi placed his hand on his face and pushed him backwards making him fall. He stomped his way over to the three of you with nothing but Jealousy radiating off of him.

"What do you think you're doing staring at MY GIIIRRRL!" Hizashi yelled using his quirk making Vlad and Toshinori quickly cover their ears.

Your eyes widened seeing how frustrated he was with them. Your not gonna lie though it kind of made you happy to see him so protective over you. He looked at you and walked over behind them.

"Why don't you both go COOOL OOOFF!" Using his quirk again the force of his voice pushed them both into the pool.

He was breathing heavily with anger and jealousy as he was still glarring at the two coming up from under the water. You noticed every one starring at the two of you.

"Geeze Mic calm down." Shota said swiming along with Nemuri.

His exotic green eyes stared into your E/c ones and began to soften. "Sorry about that..Um..I don't know what came over me, I guess seeing them all over you just got to me a bit."

"A bit?" you laughed.

"Ok Alot" he chuckled. "Your swim suit looks amazing on you by the way." he said with a smile.

"You ready to go for a swim?" you asked as you gestured to the pool.

He stuck his hand out like always and you placed your hand in his as he began to walk with you over to the pool.

A/N: Thanks for reading!