Stay with Me

A/N: Angst..I hope you enjoy

Unfortunately Hizashi hasn't been able to take you out on anymore dates considering how busy he has been for the past 2 weeks taking on extra work, but he always managed to spend at least a hour or 30 minutes with you after school before he went on his patrolling duties. That time always seemed like it flew by though. You both would talk about your students or music even news and government stuff. The conversations were never dry between the two of you. His jokes always made you laugh and he could tell that you were beginning to come out of your shell more with him.

You still crave him laying next to you at night though. Its like he feels a void for you some how, like his presence lifts so much weight off of your shoulders. For Him you were his sunshine on a cloudy day. Just seeing a glimpse of your face is enough to brighten his life up. He felt like he could move heaven and earth for you if he had to.

Both of your classes think you make the perfect couple. Everyone has Shipped you together even the media is loving it. They say "Present Mic looks like a new man with Y/n by his side." He even says he feels like one honestly. The weird thing is, neither of you have even talked about being official yet, Or are you already official?

All these thoughts were going through your mind as you were setting yourself up with some popcorn and a movie to watch. It was late, but it was a Saturday so no biggie. All of a sudden you hear a knock on the door. You sit the popcorn down on the couch and go to look out the window to see Hizashi leaning against the door.

This is weird, he should be doing Shotas patrolling right now. You thought.

You made your way to the door and opened it seeing Hizashi collapse on his knees in front of you. He began to cough up blood as he looked up making you see his cut and beaten face.

"Hey beautiful." he said with a forced smile. You could barley hear his words knowing it was from over using his quirk.

"Hizashi!?" you say in shock as you bend down to help him off the floor and move him to the couch. "I'll be right back, Ill go get the first aid kit ok?" he just gave you a weak thumbs up and watched you hurry to the kitchen.

You grabbed the first aid kit and wet a wash cloth along with grabbing a bottle of water and made your way back sitting next to him on the couch.

"You're to good to me." He said weakly. He was still barley audible.

"Please stop talking, don't hurt yourself trying to be cute. Here just drink some water." you handed him the water bottle and he gave you a grin as he took it.

You watched him cringe with every swallow he took. You tried your best not to cry but you couldn't help it. You cared for this goofball way to much. Once he finished the bottle he glanced over seeing you trying to maneuver around the first aid kit with shaky hands. You pulled out all the necessary stuff you needed then started to wipe the blood away from his face.

You noticed it wasn't as bad as you thought and sighed in relief. "If you think this is bad you should see what they look like." you laugh at his cockiness, hes always trying to be funny even in a serious situation like this. "I can tell you one thing for sure... I don't think they will ever hear again." he laughs then starts to cough up blood again.

You wipe his mouth and give him a soft smile and continue on cleaning and bandaging his cuts. You look down and notice his shirt had a pretty good amount of blood on it. "Ok take your shirt off lets see the rest of the damage."

He wiggles his finger at you. "Someone wants to see me naked." he slurs. He was acting kind of drunk actually. He gives you a peck on the lips and proceeds to take his shirt of.

Immediately you spot a big stab wound in his stomach still bleeding pretty bad. "HIZASHI! why didnt you tell me about this! you're loosing alot of blood!" you say panicking.

You run over to grab your house phone and call the ambulance. "Yes this is a emergency Present Mic is loosing a lot of blood can someone please come as soon as possible, PLEASE!" you say through sobs. you give them the address and they say they are on the way.

"Please Hizashi stay with me." You see his tired eyes struggle to stay open.

You start to apply gauze and pressure to his wound but the blood seems like it just won't stop. you feel him lazily cup your cheek as his green eyes connect with yours. "Hizashi please! don't go! Stay with me!"

He gives you a weak smile. "I'll always stay with you." he says quietly. You place the last few pieces of gauze you have left on the wound and wrap your arms around his neck to hold him tightly.

"Please stay..please." Your eyes and throat burn from all the tears and crying. You feel like your world is falling apart around you.

"Sing to me." he whispered.

You loosened your grip to look at his beaten face. He had the sweetest smile that made you feel calm. "Sing to me...please." He whispered again. You saw a tear roll down his cheek.

You softly pressed your lips against his then began to sing. You watched as his eyes tried to stay open but eventually fluttered closed and his smile faded away.

A/N: I was listening to music while I wrote this and now I'm crying...Damn...anyways..thanks for reading. I love my readers.