Airport

A/N: Sorry if this is boring..Its just fluffy and conversational really...it will get better lol.

You and Hizashi were packed and at the airport to finally head to your honeymoon destination. You had on sweat pants and a comfortable tshirt for the long flight. Hizashi was wearing a navy blue V neck tshirt with a dark red leather jacket and gray pants. His hair was in a messy bun with his usual glasses. He's always been the stylish type with his clothes and accessories. You looked at his wedding band as he adjusted his glasses on his face a bit then you looked down at yours to ponder the last few days. It still hasn't fully set in with you yet. This whole thing feels like a dream.

You looked out the window seeing the planes land making you swallow hard. Honestly flying was one of your biggest fears, but you decided to go ahead because it seemed like Hizashi can help you over come pretty much anything. You felt his hand grab yours and give it a squeeze.

"It's gonna be ok. You want to play music for a bit? I know it helps calm you." He asked giving you a warm smile.

"Hi um...excuse me." Both of your attention went to a young teenage girl gripping a magazine tightly in her hand. You could tell she seemed nervous by her pink cheeks and the lack of eye contact. "Are....are you Present Mic?" She asked shyly.

"I most certainly am." He gave the girl a big smile.

Her eyes went wide and she looked back at her parents and smiled then turned back to both of you. She tried to say something but she was so star struck she couldn't really speak.

"Whatcha got there?" Hizashi asked pointing to the magazine in her hand.

She shakily handed over the magazine to him and you both saw it was a picture of you and him on your wedding day. You saw "Present Mic Married a Quirkless" in bold letters making you "Tch" in anger. The Media really is savage.

"Can...can I have a autograph please?" She asked shakily holding out a blue sharpie.

"Well of course! I'd be happy to!" Hizashi took the sharpie and wrote his signature below the picture of him along with a small note.

"I Listen to Hands Up Radio every Friday it comes on. Also you are both a really big inspiration to me." She smiled and glanced back and forth at the two of you.

Hizashi handed her the sharpie and magazine back then she motioned to you to put yours down too. Hizashi looked at you with a cocky grin on his face knowing that this was going to make you happy. You took it and wrote your signature.

"So out of curiosity..um, how am I a inspiration?"

The young girl gave you a smile. "I'm quirkless too. Watching your relationship helps me..You know..not think I'm so useless." She said with a chuckle as she shrugged her shoulders.

You looked at Hizashi as tears started to form in your eyes. You wrote your note of inspiration and handed it back to her.

"Thank you both so much!" She cheered and bowed.

"It's always nice to see one of my listeners!" Hizashi said with a wink.

"You are so lucky!" She yelled as she fangirled looking at Hizashi then leaned in close to you. "He's so hot." She whispered.

You just laughed and told her thank you. The girl ran off back to her parents and showed them her signatures and they made their way out of the airport.

"Someones got a fan~" He sang and gave your side a poke with his finger. "How's it feel?"

"Pretty good." you smiled and he took your hand in his.

"It's almost time for our flight." He pointed up at the board showing you had abut 20 more min.

"I have a question."

Hizashi rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb. "Whats up?"

"Does it bother you that I'm quirkless? You know that means our child could be a quirkless."

Hizashi sighed and brought his other hand up to cup your cheek. "I've been wanting kids with you ever since I made that comment on our first date and Kind of embarrassed myself." He laughed.

"What comment?" You watch him look away to reflect on the memory.

"You said I was a beautiful man and I said something around the lines of you're beautiful too imagine how our kids would look."

You busted out laughing. "You've been wanting kids with me since that? We barely knew eachother...Hizashi, you're a creeper." You gave him a playful grin.

"ME?! you're the one who tried to sleep with me on the first date!"

"That's not being a creeper." You laughed

"That's being a whore." As soon as the words left his mouth he froze.

"What did you just say?" You made yourself look angry but really you were just seeing his reaction.

He had his eyes wide with the most worried look on his face. "I...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean that." He said waving his hands around.

You tried to hold your composure but you couldn't...yet again you busted out laughing.

"Yea..yea...so funny." Hizashi mocked then pushed his glasses up and looked at his watch. "It's time to head to our flight now."

"Hizashi." You looked at him with fear in your eyes.

"We're gonna be fine baby." He rubbed your back and placed a sweet kiss on your lips. 

Once you got on your flight you took a seat and listened to the flight attendant explain the instructions. Seeing the attendant say her final words she left to the back and you felt the plane take off. You clutched yourself around Hizashis arm and screwed your eyes shut.

"I can't wait to have a baby with you." He said softly, hoping to get your mind off of the flight.

You opened one of your eyes to look up at him. 

"Just think we get to dress them up any way we want." He laughed.

You sat up a bit and opened your other eye. "You being their dad I'm sure they will be nothing but stylish." You were still clutching him tightly, but he could see you were starting to come out of being scared until you hit turbulence making you go back to your previous state.

"We'll get to teach them how to play the piano and the guitar." He gave you a nudge trying to get you to talk. "I'll make sure that we are the family that sings in the car when we go on trips too." He laughed.

you rose up a bit but still held his arm "Do you want a boy or a girl first?" You asked glancing over at him.

You saw his eyes sparkle. "First?..Hmmm."He brought his hand up to his chin to think. "Maybe a boy then a girl, you know so he can protect her from the people that are to young to get their ass whooped by me." He chuckled acting like he was hitting something with his fists

He felt your grip on his shoulder loosen, now you were just resting your head on his shoulder. He laid his hand palm up asking you to take it, which you did. Lacing your fingers between his you both sat comfortably talking about your plans for your future and your family as you awaited your arrival to your honeymoon destination.

A/n: Thanks for reading.