Panic

A/N: Heres another chapter for you all! hope you enjoy!.

 It was hard to fight through the reporters at the front gate. Thank goodness they were more concerned with All Might than with you and Hizashi, but You finally made it to Take your usual position at the table in the teachers lounge, you begin to listen to your music and work on the next assignment for your classes. You didnt notice but Hizashi had come in with a smile plastered on his face from just the sight of you.

He decided to make you a cup of coffee. trying not to scare you, he slowly walked up to the other end of the table to get your attention. Seeing his handsome face made you feel butterflies. 

He handed you the cup of coffee. "How's my lovely lady doing this morning?" he asks propping his self up with one hand on the table. 

"What?" 

He chuckles and gently takes out your head phones. "I said, Hows my lovely lady doing this morning."

Your face blushed. "Better now that you're here." you said quietly as you averted your eyes to the gound.

"I'm gonna have to get you out of that shyness." he tilted his glasses down and gave you a wink.

He was slowly inching his way closer to you, his gloved hand cupped your face so you would look back at him. "Are you sure we should be doing this at school?" you whispered.

He just smiled and continued to close the gap until his soft lips landed on yours giving you a warm sensual kiss then separated from you. "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself." he grinned. 

For you he parted way to soon. Feeling the spur of the moment you quickly grabbed him by his leather jacket just below the speaker around his neck and pulled him in smashing your lips against his. 

"So I see the Media wasn't lying." you here the voice of Nezu say.

You and Hizashi both tensed up and slowly looked over at the principle.

"S...Sorry sir." you say as you quickly stand and bow with your face burning a bright red from embarrassment.

"Now Now Miss L/n theres no need for that. I don't mind if you and Mr. Yamada are dating I just ask that you do not allow to much PDA to happen on school grounds, do you understand?"  You rise up to look at Nezu and nod your head fast and nervously. "Mr. Yamada?" Nezu asked looking over at Hizashi.

He rolled his eyes. "Yea yea." he said frustratingly.

"Good. Now continue on with your day." He made him a cup of coffee and headed out to his office.

You huffed out a breath of relief seeing that Nezu wasn't mad at you. As for Hizashi he stood up and snaked his arms around your waist from behind. "So where were we?" he started to kiss and suck on your neck slightly leaving a faint purple mark.

"Hizashi Yamada! I know you did not just leave a mark on me! What if my students see!" you say angrily rubbing the mark on your neck.

Hizashis eyes widened. "You used my whole name....that was...really hot." he said teasingly as he flashed you his green eyes over his shades.

You just glared at him as you headed out of the teachers lounge to begin your classes.

Time Skip.

Lunch time came around and you were going to sit with Hizashi but you couldn't find him anywhere. You even started looking for Shota and you couldn't see him anywhere either. So you just decided to go outside and listen to your music like usual. Sitting under the tree in the back of the building you took your usual position with your books and papers in your lap to begin working on grading papers. You were fixing to put your headphones in your ears when all of a sudden you hear a alarm go off from the school.

"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

You quickly Jumped up and made your way to the school building to help the students. On your way back you saw out the window that reporters were swarmed around the school making your mind ease that it wasn't villains. Still even though you know the real problem did the students?

You hastily ran towards the cafeteria seeing all the students panicking and running towards the exit. They were screaming and knocking each other over some probably even getting trampled. you quickly yelled to inform them to calm down, that there is no need to panic because it's just the mass media trying to talk to All Might, but only half the students heard you.

You were behind everyone so their was no way to get in front to inform the rest of them. Suddenly you spot Iida rolling through the air like a mad man. He grabbed on to the pole above the exit sign and yelled to the students.

"Everyone, everything's fine! This is UA. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best!"

You sighed in relief, honestly you couldn't have done it any better yourself. After that episode you made sure all the students got out of the building safe and sound. Only a few had some scrapes and cuts from the panic, even though everything was minor you still made sure people got sent to the nurses office to get checked out.

Once that was over you walked back to your class only to be met by Hizashi standing in front of your classroom door.

"Are you ok? I would have ate lunch with you but we had a pest problem." He said grabbing your hand gently.

You chuckled. "Yes I'm fine nothing I couldn't handle. I cant help but wonder though. How did the press manage to get in? UA is heavily guarded and reinforced so that only teachers and students can come inside. Something has to be up with that right?" you ask curiously giving him a bit of a worried look.

"You're right I'm sure Nezu will look into it. I'm going to go see whats going on." He kisses your forehead and leaves with finger guns and a smile.

"Let me know!" you yell to him down the hall.

He just throws his hand up to basically say ok and keeps heading to the principles office. 

A/N: Sorry there wasn't that much fluffiness in this chapter, but it will come back I promise. Thank you all so much for reading!