Please Don't Go

A/N: Here it is! Hope you Enjoy!

They finally put a drape hanging down right at your collar bone so you couldn't see yourself open on the table. Hizashi has been keeping you calm the whole time, which its been about 3 hours now. While you were laying down on the table looking up at the ceiling Hizashi had his hand rested on top of your head. Every once in a while he would crack a joke to make everyone laugh and check back with you every few minutes to make sure you were ok. He saw you close your eyes.

"Hey...don't go to sleep." He said scooting closer to you.

"It's so hard not to..I feel like I've been laying here forever." You said letting out a huff.

"I know, but hey guess what?"

You looked into his green eyes.

"I Love You." He said cupping your cheek in his hand.

"I Love you too Hizashi." You said giving him a tired smile.

He could tell you looked a little pale. "Hey Doc...Um she's looking pale is everything ok over there?"

The surgeon looked over at the monitor and noticed your blood pressure was dropping. "Everything's fine Mr. Yamada just try and keep her awake for me."

Hizashi looked back to you and saw your eyes start to close. "Don't make me use my QUIRK!" He said using it for the last word making you jolt and widen your eyes.

"Just let me go to sleep jeez." You said laughing a bit.

Hizashi looked back and Noticed the surgeon and nurses were moving around kind of in a rush. His eyes came back to your pale face. "I wanna talk to you about something."

"Ok, fine." You said rolling your tired eyes with a grin.

 "I know this isn't a great place to do this but I honestly can't wait any longer, so here it goes." He clears his throat. "I am madly in love with you Y/n and all I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to be the face I wake up to every morning and the last person I see when I go to sleep. Honestly I felt like you were the one ever since our first date, and not just because you tried to rape me." He said with a chuckle.

You could see his eyes start to form tears as he said these things to you. He looked down trying to compose himself before he lifted his head back up to start again.

"What I'm trying to say is...Will you Marry me??"

For a moment you were speechless. With the tears that swelled up in your eyes finally falling down your cheek. You looked into his green eyes and said the words he's been so desperately waiting to hear.

"Yes!...of course! I love you Hizashi." 

All he wanted to do was hold you in his arms, but at the moment he could only cup your cheek and place his forehead on yours as you both let the tears flow from happiness.

"Congratulations!" One of the nurses said looking down at the two of you. "You both make a beautiful couple."

"Mr. Yamada..I hope you are keeping her awake for me." The surgeon said.

He lifted his head up to see your eyes closed. "Hey...come on now, open your eyes."

You laid on the table with your face pale and eyes closed with the tears that fell still staining your cheeks.

Suddenly Hizashi heard the Monitors start going off. He looked back at the surgeon seeing him tell one of the nurses to go get another surgeon to come assist.

"I thought we were almost finished...what happened?"

"There's small shards of diamond around her heart cutting the tissue."

"Well what the fuck have you been doing for 3 hours!! I thought you were supposed to fix her!!!" Hizashi yelled feeling like his world was being ripped away from him yet again.

"We are getting another surgeon in here to help get the rest of the shards out Mr. Yamada please stay calm or you will have to leave."

Hizashi paced the floors as he watched the hospital staff try and stop the bleeding. Finally the second surgeon came in and started working on getting the shards out while the other one sewed up the tissue. Seeing the surgeon put several shards in the bowl he started feeling impatient.

"That's 5 of them how many of the damn things are there!" He yelled trying to understand the situation.

Everyone ignored him panicking in the back ground when all of a sudden you flat lined. The ringing in his ears from the on going noise of your heart not beating was all he could hear. He looked down at your beautiful face and hit his knees. All he could do was look up and ask the universe why. Why would this happen! 

He looked at the doctors as they began to shock your heart. He saw you jolt but still no heart beat. They went in for a second time, seeing your body jolt but still no reaction. He started to sob. He watched them do it a third time and yet again there was nothing. The doctors and nurses looked over at him with sorrow written on their faces.

"NO! KEEP TRYING! PLEASE KEEP TRYING!" He cried as he went over to your body and started talking to you.

"Please Don't Go!" Hizashi looked over at the doctors. "I said Shock her again!!" He yelled.

The surgeon positioned his self. "Clear!" He said giving you one final shock.

You Jolted and to the relief of Hizashi he heard the monitors start going again. "We got her back...lets try to keep her alive ladies and gentleman." The head surgeon said.

Time Skip.

You fluttered your eyes open seeing Hizashi asleep in a chair next to you with his head down on the hospital bed. He had your and in his as he slept probably anxiously waiting for you to wake up.

Seeing a tired Shota walk in with food you and him locked eyes and both smiled. He sat the food down on the table and came over to give you a very gentle hug.

"I'm so sorry..I shouldn't have let her take you to the back of that stage...I should have known better." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.

"The important thing is I'm fine now...oh..and guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm officially future Mrs.Yamada." You said cheerfully with a smile.

Shota just rolled his tired eyes. "You sure about that?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." You said glancing down at Hizashi.

Shota couldn't help but smile. "Well good, congratulations. I'm happy for you."

"Really?"

"Yea, really. He's my best friend and I know he loves you a lot judging on his actions through all this craziness. You know he busted my nose?"

"What?! Why?"

"I was trying to stop him from going in the back when you were screaming for him."

You just chuckled and looked back down at your sleeping future husband.

"You two get some sleep you deserve it after all you've been through. I'll be talking to the doctors."

"Ok, thank you Shota."

You watched him turn the light off in the room and shut the door behind him. You laid your head back and quickly fell asleep happy knowing you were alive and you had Hizashi by your side.

A/N: I couldn't let it end like that lol. Thank you for reading!! I hope you liked it and was satisfied with the proposal and stuff...that was the hardest part for me...I kept rewriting it.