He's All Yours

A/N: Smut alert! for those of you who don't like reading sexual stuff I am sorry. for the rest I hope you enjoy!

You were sitting on Hizashis couch at his place flipping through a magazine he had on the table. He was in the kitchen making some food for you both to snack on. You've never been at his house before. It was definitely bigger than your little townhouse styled home. For some reason though you thought it would be flashy but it really wasn't, it was just a regular home with music art on the walls and pictures of him with famous musicians.

"So...Where's your music room! I know you have one!" you yelled to him in the kitchen.

"Its down the hall last room on the left." he yelled back.

You put the magazine back on the table and made your way down the hall seeing newspaper clippings framed on the walls, it was everything from his Graduation at UA to him becoming a Pro Hero. You smiled seeing how adorable he looked when he was younger.

Finally you made it to the room and eased the door open to look inside. It was amazing, so many instruments and the room was even sound proof. He had his instruments on one side and his D.J. station with his computer set up on the other side. Not to mention a room to record music. In a way you kind of did expect this from THE Present Mic, but man this was really impressive. 

"I could see myself falling in love with you." you mumbled under your breath.

"Oh really?" You quickly turned to see a grinning Hizashi.

Your face turned a bright red. "I...I..Mean...Your room...I...L..Love your room." You chuckle nervously.

"Yea, it is pretty great isn't it." he opened the door and went to sit at the piano.

You watched him begin to play, His fingers professionally hit the keys in front of him making beautiful sounds. This is yet another song you've never heard before. You watch as he swayed while he tapped the keys and looked back at you. "Are you gonna come sit down or what?" he gave you a adorable smile.

You just rolled your eyes and went to sit down next to him. His green eyes stayed on you for a few moments while he played. His Blonde hair was up in a messy bun with his bangs hanging down around one side of his face. He didnt have his shirt on, he just had the bandages wrapped around his stomach and his pajama bottoms that he changed into earlier. You scanned his body, every once in a while seeing a small scar from his Pro Hero Duties. His muscles looked so perfect, and to think this man is yours.

He spotted you looking at him and chuckled at your cuteness. This was really the first time you've seen him without his shirt on, other than him bleeding out on your couch a few days ago. He stopped playing and motioned you to begin.

"I don't like playing in front of people." you averted your eyes. "You can play so much better than I can. How do you manage to make up music that beautiful off the top of your head."

"You play how you feel, its simple. Im sure with some practice you will be as good as me." 

You just huff in a yea right kind of way. You see him scoot back on the piano bench and motion you to sit between his legs in front of him. You obliged and made yourself comfortable. You could feel his warm body against your back making you feel a sense of safety. He placed his head beside yours and rubbed his hands down your arms gently. You could feel his hot breath against your ear. The way this man can make you feel just by these simple actions is almost breath taking.

He grabs your hands and puts them on the piano. "Play how you feel." he whispered against your ear.

You bit your lip and began to play as you could feel his hands start to go underneath your shirt and softly glide up your sides. His touch was like a melody to your skin. You leaned back into him a bit feeling one of his hands slide up your stomach, go under your bra and cup your beast gently. His fingers began to softly rub against your hard bud. He heard you slow down the song you were playing and whimper.

"Keep going, don't stop, its beautiful." He said against your neck.

With his other hand he moved from your side down to your pants to undo them revealing a little of your F/c lacey lingerie. You heard him chuckle. "You and lace, I love it." he continued kissing on your neck as you kept playing.

He slipped his hand under your underwear and felt how wet you were already.  He smiled then gently bit you on your neck making you arch your back against him. You were still playing but man was he making this hard for you.

Suddenly you felt him slowly thrust two fingers inside of you making you moan softly. He started moving in and out of you desperately trying to find your sweet spot. His other hand was still working your breast while his lips were still making their marks on your neck. 

He heard you whimper and throw your head back against his shoulder. That's all he needed to know that hes in the right place. He began to curl his fingers hard inside you making sure to hit that spot over and over again. You started to shake in his arms and almost stop playing. Your breathing was heavy and your face felt like it was on fire.

"Finish for me." He whispered sending chills up your spin.

You could feel yourself on the edge. "I c...can't play anymore." you say through pants.

"I wasn't talking about the song."

With those words you stopped playing and gripped onto both of his thighs tightly and started to grind into his hand.

 "Hizashi...I..Im gonna cum" you moaned.

With a few more hard thrusts you felt yourself release onto his fingers. Your body went limp against him from exhaustion. It wasn't until now that you noticed his hard member pressing against your back. You just tiredly chuckled  then watched him pull his fingers out of you and suck them clean. God is he hot, and he's all yours.

A/N: It took me forever to write this because I'm so picky about my smutty stuff. I still ended up rushing it though. Damn life getting in the way of my stuff lol. I really hope you all liked it. thanks for reading.