Something Old

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

Finally back at school with your students you couldn't help but feel so happy. Seeing their sweet little faces and knowing everything turned out ok made your heart sing. You looked around the room seeing all of them working hard trying to sponge all the information they could to get ready for the Provisional License Exams. Of course they hit you with a million questions when you came in and all of the girls cooed over your engagement ring. Most of the guys kept wanting to see your scar and ask questions until Hizashi told them all to finally chill out about it. In other words its been a very eventful day but even still you love it.

You hear the Bell ring for school to be over, making you feel sad seeing your students leave.

"Wait!" You yelled making the students freeze. "Can I just get a big hug before you all go...pretty please!"

Without Hesitation all your students happily ran over to you and gave you a big hug. "I Missed you all so much!"

"We are happy you're back Miss L/n." Shinso said giving you a lazy grin.

Seeing he was the last one exiting the room. "Hey Shinso...You're my favorite." You whispered.

"I know...You're my favorite too." He turned and walked out giving you a wave.

Once everyone was gone you went to your desk and started gathering your stuff together so you could go home. Placing all your paperwork in your bag you turned to leave but was stopped by Hizashi sliding in the door with finger guns.

"Are You a parking ticket? because you got FINE written all over you!" He smiled a looked at you over his glasses.

"Seriously? Do you look this stuff up when I'm not around or something?" You asked giggling.

"Maybe, Maybe not." He said walking over to you." The point is, it got you to smile." He grabbed your chin placing a soft peck on your lips.

"True." 

"Well, You ready to head home pretty lady?"

"She's coming over my house today." Hizashi turned seeing a Tired Shota standing in the door.

"For what?" He said looking back at you for a answer.

"Wedding stuff."

"I thought you were dooone." Hizashi groaned.

"Just a few more things I promise."

He huffed. "Ok..fine, I'll see you at the house later then." He gave you a kiss on the forehead and headed out the door.

Time Skip!

You were sitting on the couch at Shotas place trying to brain storm.

"Something Old, Something New. Something Borrowed, Something Blue." You said with your head laid back against the couch looking at the ceiling. 

"Can you just stop repeating it. It's giving me a headache." You sat up seeing Shota giving you a tired glare.

"Well if you would help me out that would be great!" You said in frustration.

"Well, New and Blue are easy. You can just go buy something." He said glancing over at you seeing let out a frustrated sigh."Something Old and borrowed...Something Old...Old?" He muttered then stood up out of his chair and walked in the other room.

"Aizawa! Where are you going!?" He didn't respond but you could hear him rustling around in the other room. "What are you dooooing?"

He finally came back into the living room and sat in the recliner. "Did you just call me Aizawa?" He asked, his tone was dead as usual like his facial expression.

"Yea."

"Don't do that it's weird." He pulled out a photo from his pocket and gazed down at it. "When I give you this promise you won't be mad at me."

You nodded and he gave it to you. You looked at the photo then back at him feeling tears start to prick your eyes. "My parents?"

"Yea...after the fire I went back to your home and ended up finding it. It's a little burned and messed up but you can still see them in the picture."

"Why are you just now giving this to me?" You could feel anger building up inside you.

"I...Well..I forgot." He said trailing off and averting his eyes away from you.

"You...FORGOT!! My parents died when I was 6 and you give me this 22 years later?! All you can say is you fucking FORGOT!?" (Yea you're 28 btw)

"I was training with my asshole father and he wouldn't let me see any down time, you know that."

You stood up and started pacing the floors feeling like you could punch him in the face.

"You said you wouldn't get mad."

"Shota..You..just...are so frustrating sometimes! 22 years you've had this...Not to mention we've worked together for what 2 or 3 years? You saw me everyday and this never came to mind until now?!"

"I'm sorry." He bowed his head like a sad puppy making you feel a little bad for fussing so much.

Soon Shota felt your warm arms embrace him in a hug. "Even though you forgot...Thank you for keeping up with it for all these years." He slowly stood up and held you tightly.

"I really am sorry...I'll buy you a locket and get it resized. I'll do all that ok?" He could hear you start to sob. "Y/n?" You looked up into his dark orbs.

"I Love you."

"What?"

"I Love you." His face was still expressionless and his voice was lazy. You were unable to read him at all which was weird.

You backed away slowly giving him a questioning look. "Yea, I said it...finally, after all these years I told you and I'm sorry I kept that from you too. When I saw you die I felt so much regret that I never had the nerve to say it... so yea, I Love You."  He said bringing his hand up to rub the back of his neck nervously.

You couldn't believe he did this and with only a few days before the wedding. If Hizashi found out no telling what would happen.

"Thank you for the picture of my parents, but I gotta go."

"Hold on. Whats wr-" He got cut off by you leaving and shutting the door behind you.

Time Skip!!

"Hey beautiful! Suppers in the kitchen."

You ignored Hizashi completely and just bolted to the bedroom. He looked at his dad sitting next to him on the couch with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know...women are weird sometimes."

A/N: Thank you for reading!