Jealousy and Anger Issues

A/n: Ok..I have a confession to make, I really really don't want to end this story. That's why it might seem like I'm dragging things on...because I kinda am. But anyways I hope you enjoy.

You were rushing around cleaning your home for the baby shower today while Nemuri and Hizashi's sisters and mom were helping you by setting up decorations. They invited a bunch of Hero's that you didn't even know and you were stressing about the house looking presentable.

"Nemuri? Do you think Hizashi's had sex with a bunch of the girls that are coming here?" You asked trying to set up pictures of you and Hizashi through the house so they could see who he belonged too.

Nemuri and Hizashi's sisters looked at each other for a moment with worried looks on their face.

"Oh no he has hasn't he!!? Why would you invite people he's had sex with to come to my baby shower!!"

"Well honey honestly its hard to find people he hasn't had sex with. Just know he wasn't In a relationship with any of them or had feelings. He loves you and they were just one night stands." His mom said being really honest about the situation. "Plus just think they have to come into your home and buy you stuff for yours and Hizashi's baby. There's no better way to say he's yours than inviting them to a baby shower. Also half of them came to the wedding too."

"Wow, That's so mean mom." Hikari said looking at her mother with a weird look on her face.

"Well,I'm the jealous type too so I know what she's going through." She turned to look at you dusting pictures off. "Let me show you something sweetie."

You watched her grab your wedding photo off the mantel and place it on the coffee table then grab another picture from your honeymoon and place it on the table beside the couch then sat back and smiled at her work.

"this way they will compliment on the photos and when they say something about the wedding you talk about how much he loves you and when they ask about the honeymoon you talk about how much sex you had." She laughed.

"That's so evil.." Nemuri said quietly.

"No..It's genius." You smiled and gave her a hug, then the door bell rang letting you know the guests have arrived.

Skipping to Aizawa and Hizashi.

They were sitting in the bar at a table with their drinks in hand. Aizawa could clearly tell Hizashi was stressed out still.

"So hows the no cigarettes going?" Aizawa asked.

"It's really hard, but its been about 2 weeks now." He huffed feeling his self craving one at the moment. "You know almost all the girls Nemuri invited to the baby shower today I've had sex with. I'm freaking out a little." Hizashi said using his hands to motion with his words.

"Well,I'm sure Y/n will be fine. She knows you love her."

"I'm not worried about Y/n..I'm worried about the girls coming to the party. Y/n is a crazy pregnant woman who hits people with lamp posts and sets coffee tables on fire." He laughed.

 "So that's why you want a cigarette?" Aizawa grinned.

Yamada just nodded and took a drink of his beer.

"Just go smoke a cigarette already. Don't let your wife boss you around. You are a man right?" Aizawa and Hizashi heard a voice from across the bar seeing Endeavor sitting at a table to himself.

"Don't listen to him." Aizawa said waving off his comment.

Hizashi looked around the bar at all the people smoking and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just one won't hurt right? I could brush my teeth and she wouldn't know."