Silent Rage

A/n: Don't hate me..I love you all..Hope you enjoy!

"HEEEEEELP" He screamed making the room shake around him.

His body was numb from what his eyes were gazing upon. He looked over at his daughter with traumatized eyes as blood filled the bed she was laying in.He could see her crying but Nothing could be heard just the remnants of his Nightmare he had a long time ago.

"Daddy I'm scared."

She was in so much pain his own body cringed like he could feel it. The void in his chest was scary to him. Only the quiet rage was all he could feel at the moment. He reached in the drawer and grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around his daughters legs to help stop the bleeding.

"Daddy why couldn't you save me?"

 He looked back at your body and walked over to check your pulse then noticed you weren't breathing. "It's faint." he mumbled then got on top of you to begin compressions as he yelled for help again with his quirk. Everything was happening so fast but yet so slow at the same time. The tears that stained your beautiful face made him grit his teeth in anger as he remembered your words in his nightmare.

"Why couldn't you protect us?"

Your body jolted with every compression he gave and all the blood from your sides made his pants turn red. Soon he was being shaken by a nurse telling him to move so they could take you to the emergency section of the hospital. He looked around seeing more nurses taking Yunaai and the nurse pushed him off so she could start compressions of her own.

"Take care of them." He said blankly to the doctor then reached for his leather jacket and headphones then slipped on his boots to head out the door.

He pulled his phone out and wrote Aizawa to come back to the hospital and that it was a emergency. On the way out he spotted a man sitting on the bench smoking a cigarette and asked if he saw where the nurse went. He pointed to the woods across the street and Hizashi gave a silent nod and asked for a cigarette. The man obliged and handed him two then gave him a light for the first one. He took a drag and closed his eyes taking a deep inhale savoring the nicotine he's missed so much then took off into the cold dark night to find Adora.

Once he was in the woods he stayed quiet trying to hear foot steps or crunching leaves of any kind, but eventually he heard her classic evil laugh that's been haunting his dreams for so long. He sighed and took another drag of his smoke. 

"Stop playing games and come face me!" He said his expression still just as dead.

"How can I do that when it's so dark?" She cackled.

as if on que flames took over the woods around him and he grinned knowing exactly who it was. "I see you got some help?"

"I cant face a pro all by my lonesome, you know that Mic." He could hear the smile on her face which made him sick to his stomach. All he wanted was to wrap his hands around her throat and watch her gasp for air.

Hizashi felt a presence behind him and quickly dropped to the ground to sweep him off his feet all while holding his cigarette between his teeth. "You don't have a little boy in your arms this time to keep me from using my quirk."

The villain lifted his arms to shoot flames but Hizashi quickly dodged.

YEEEEEEEAH!!" He yelled and the villain held his ears in pain. 

"Mommy I'm scared."

"Hold on little man I got you."

The little boy's burnt skin and dead eyes flashed before him and he yelled louder making the ground break and the villain loose his consciousness.