Party Plans

A/N: Sorry these chapters have been kinda dull lately. I just don't wanna rush right into things.

You were in the living room sitting with Hizashi's family talking about your life and who you are along with your plans with yours and Hizashi's future. You looked over at your handsome soon to be husband playing in the floor with all the kids smiling to yourself.

"Hellooo earth to Y/n!" You snapped out of it seeing Hikari waving her hand in your face to get your attention.

"Sorry..Um what was the question?"

Hikari, Hinata and their Mother looked at eachother and giggled. "Have you thought about having kids?" Hikari asked again since you didn't hear her the first time.

"Oh...Um...we haven't really talked about it." You said nervously.

"Well we can fix that." Hinata said and motioned Hizashi over to the conversation.

He saw the signal so he told the kids to "go play but don't break anything" and walked into the living room.

"Whats up pretty ladies? How can I be of service?" He said with a grin.

"We are talking about kids Hizashi, why don't you take a seat." His mother patted the couch between you and her so he quickly came over a plopped down between the two of you.

"Who's kids? your kids?" He pointed at his two sisters.

"No...Your kids." Hinata said pointing at you and Hizashi.

He glanced at you seeing you starting to get shy and awkward. "This is probably something we need to discuss in private." He said placing his hand on yours to try and comfort you.

"Well I know one thing for sure, they don't need to be shown how to make one isn't that right!?" His dad said walking up behind the couch giving Hizashi a hard slap on the back.

You looked over seeing that Hizashi got jolted so hard his glasses got knocked sideways making everyone start to laugh.

"I'm just saying PRIVACY is something this family needs to practice a little more...especially you dad."

You just sighed and brought your hands up to adjust his glasses for him resulting in a bunch of awe's from his family. It seemed like looking into his green eyes made all the awkwardness go away. You couldn't help but wonder what your little ones would look like or if they would even have quirks, if so then what kind. So many thoughts went through your head until you just finally decided to say it.

"I would love to have kids with you Hizashi."

He was speechless but still staring into your E/c eyes.

"That's Great! You should get started as soon as possible. Hizashi is the oldest after all." Hinata teased.

You both ignored her. "Are you ok? do you not want kids?" You asked suddenly feeling worried from him not responding.

Suddenly you saw tears build in his eyes and he wrapped his arms around you to pull you into a hug. "I'm just...so..HAPPY! of course I want kids with you!" He cried.

"He's such a sap." Hikari said with a chuckle.

"You both leave him alone and let him have his moment." His mother said sternly glaring at the two girls.

"Yes Ma'am." They said in Unison

Soon the doorbell rang breaking up the sensitive moment for the two of you. Getting up and opening the door you saw it was Shota and Nemuri. "Oh hey guys we kinda have comp-"

Nemuri didn't even let you finish. She ran past you and straight to Hizashi's sisters and mother to give them a hug. They all fangirled over eachother about how long its been and how much has changed. Shota just casually walked in with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh no you don't come here you." Hizashi's father walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Shota was still expressionless and tired eyed through the whole thing.

"Aizawa." Hizashi's mother said looking at him with a smile.

He walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "It's nice to see you again" he said.

"Ok since everyones here I wanna talk about something!!." Hinata said standing up to get everyones attention. "I wanna know when and where we are going to have this kick ass bachelorette party!!!" She said cheering.

"I know the perfect place!" Nemuri said then turned to you. "You are going to have so much fun! the nights going to be full of naked men and alcohol drinks in penis cups!"

You started smiling ear to ear. "I'm actually really excited about this!" You and Nemuri grabbed eachothers hands and started to bounce up and down while you were screaming.

"Hold up a second. I don't remember agreeing to that." Hizashi said standing up and motioning a no way signal with his hands.

"She doesn't need your approval. It will be her last night as a free woman, so she gets to whether you like it or not. The treats on me." Nemuri said shooting you a grin

"See, See, now hold on...Shes NOT a free woman, Shes MY woman and I don't like the thought of naked men and penis cups being anywhere near her!" He said standing up and walking behind you to clutch your shoulders as if to show you were his.

"Don't worry son, once you get a few drinks in ya and see the strippers, what they will be doing will be the last thing on your mind." His father said giving him a slap on the back. "Isn't that right Aizawa?" He said slapping him on the back as well making him let out a huff of air.

"Well, I don't like the thought of that to much myself." You said rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh you two will both have fun." His mother said patting you on the back.

"We will go the weekend before the wedding. Sound good?" Nemuri asked looking at all the females in the room.

"Sure that works for me." You said with a shrug.

"And so will we!" Hizashis father cheered.

A/N: I gotta let you bond with his family a little before the wedding lol Sorry if I'm not satisfying you guys! Just bare with me please!