Curiosity Killed The Cat

A/N: Sadness...

Hizashi finally saw you in the darkness with a smile on your face.

"Hey congratulations on-"

He stopped seeing the diamond spike coming out of your chest. His eyes widened and he quickly made his way over to you on the ground to cradle you in his arms.

"Hey..it's ok." you watched him turn his head away from you and use his quirk to scream for help. Then he dialed the emergency room to tell them your location and the situation.

You realized he still didn't know who you were, So you brought your hand up to try and remove your mask but failed from the weakness of losing to much blood.

"It's ok I got it." He smiled and took the mask off and threw it to the side.

His eyes scanned your face in shock. Glancing down he saw your necklace tucked under your shirt and pulled it out. You saw tears form in his eyes as he read the words. "I'll always stay with you."

"I'm sorry." you choked as blood started to come from your mouth.

Suddenly you see Shota come to the back with his usual black hair hanging around his face. Seeing you made him feel like he got the breath knocked out of him.

"Y/n.." he fell to his knees on the other side of you.

Hearing your name and knowing this was really you made Hizashi break down even further. The tears ran down his cheeks and his shoulders shook as he sobbed for you. 

"You!...this is your fault!! If you wouldn't have been with another woman this wouldn't have happened!!!" Shota yelled standing up and clinching his fists in anger. 

Hizashi was still looking at you with so much sorrow not giving Shota any of his attention. "I...I only had one more show with her...that's all." He sobbed.

"Why the fuck were you meeting with her in alley ways then!" Shota yelled  

"I was just paying her for the last show.." He screwed his eyes shut and held you tighter in his arms. "I'm so sorry..Please..forgive me.. I should have told you but...I didn't want you to get upset."

You started to chuckle then the chuckle turned into a laugh. All this because of something so simple.

"Who did this to you!!" Shota cried pacing the floors in sadness as he wiped the tears from his face.

"Adora." Hizashi said in disgusted.

With that Shota immediately left to go capture the person who did this.

"Hizashi?"

He looked into your red eyes feeling his self miss the usual E/c ones you have.

"It hurts." you said with a bit of a cringe. "and is it bad that I'm starting to get cold?" 

Hizashi quickly took off his leather jacket to drape it around you. "No not at all...its kinda chilly in here anyways." he forced a smile.

You knew he was just trying to make you feel better but you both knew you were dying. He tucked a few strands behind your ear and started to rub you a bit to keep you warm. You could feel the wetness from the blood around your body as you started to shiver.

"The pain went away." you whispered.

He started to sob again. "That's good baby girl." he said forcing another fake smile.

You could feel your eyes start to get heavy. "Hey...no...don't go to sleep." He cried giving you a little bit of a shake.

"Hizashi..I love you." You coughed seeing blood hit his shirt.

"No don't do that....that was a goodbye."

Knowing it was close you could feel the darkness set in around you. "I'm scared." you whimpered.

"I'm here don't be scared, I'll always stay with you remember." He pulled you closer to him and placed a kiss on your lips.

"Please no...I love you..I love you so much. It cant end like this." He cried with his forehead on yours. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you... I want kids...I want a family with you." he closed his eyes tight not hearing you respond.

He didn't want to open his eyes, he was to scared you were already gone. He started to rock back and forth as he held your cold blood stained body on his. 

"Excuse me sir we are going to take her now." A lady said trying to snap Hizashi out of his current state.

He was mumbling and rocking with you in his arms. He didn't  want to let you go. To think your last words were that you were scared made him feel like he did nothing to help you.

"Please sir we need to take her." She said placing a hand on his shoulder.

He snapped out of his thoughts for a moment to let you go. Watching the medics carry your limp body away he followed behind them with the madness of your death setting in slowly.

A/N: So yea that just happened.