500 Miles

A/n: This is going to be fluffy af....buuuuuut I loved it...and I hope you do too!

Hizashi sat in the chair impatiently waiting on the nurse to get done stitching him back up while Aizawa sat next to your bedside holding your hand.

"You know I see the way you look at her." Hizashi said getting the last few stitches inserted.

"Yea..and?" He mumbled looking over to the shirtless blonde.

"You love her..and by looooove I mean a lot more than just friends, am I right?" He said shooting Aizawa a smile.

Aizawa didnt say anything only looked back to you. "Well, Mr. Yamada you're all set. Don't make me have to come back in here and do it again." She fussed.

"Yes Ma'am! thank you ma'am!" He said with a playful salute and a grin.

He stood up and adjusted his glasses on his face then wrapped his long hair up in a low bun. "You know it's ok with me right? I don't hold anything against you for loving her."

"I wouldn't care if you did." He huffed trying not to talk about the conversation.

"Look man, I just want you to know that if anything ever happened to me on patrols or anywhere else, I want you to take care of her for me."

"Don't talk like that..nothing's gonna happen to you." Aizawa said standing up from his chair.

"I've almost died twice so far. Anything can happen." He gave Aizawa a pat on the shoulder then gripped it. "But if you ever try anything while we're still married...I wont hesitate to kick your ass got me?"

"If you CAN kick my ass." Aizawa grinned. 

"Why do you gotta be a smart ass about it?" He chuckled.

"Look I lost my chance a long time ago...You deserve her Hizashi, If I had to choose one person for her it would be you...You are my bestfriend after all." Aizawa said mumbling the last part quietly.

"Why do you have to always say that so low..are you embarrassed of me Shota?" He grinned.

"Yes."

Hizashi busted out laughing and slapped Aizawa hard on the back knocking the breath out of him a bit. Then their attention went to the doctor coming in the room with a smile on his face. "Yunaai is ready! You can head into the NICU and we will bring her mother in shortly."

"YES! I GET TO see my baby!!" Hizashi cheered with his quirk but Aizawa erased it half way through.

"Don't be so loud once we get in there, babies are gonna be sleeping and healing so calm down." Aizawa groaned.

"Bet you can't tell Yuna that." He laughed then headed to the NICU with Aizawa to see his daughter.

Once they got there they noticed they had to go in a special room. Looking in the window Hizashi noticed she was crying but couldn't hear her. "Agh! I see they thought ahead this time." He laughed and bolted in while Aizawa made sure to get some earplugs from the nurse first.

"MY BEAUTIFUL YUNAAI!! YOU'RE OK!!" He Yelled not to his full capacity but just enough so she could hear him over herself. His eyes gazed at her swaddled in her pink blanket with a pink hat covering her head.

"Baka You're gonna bust her ear--" Aizawa stopped seeing her crying came to a holt.

"She needed to hear someone other than herself crying, You're the baka...Can I please Pick her up!?" Hizashi pleaded with the nurse stepping into the room.