Bedtime Story

A/N: Hey! I love you guys! I hope you are enjoying my story!

"Today's been quit a day hasn't it?" Hizashi asks getting in bed and under the covers beside you.

"Yea but it's pretty nice having your family around...even though we haven't had much time together."

"I'm just happy you finally got all the planning out of the way." you feel him slide his arm around your waist. "And we have time together now." He said with a grin.

You turn around and quickly make your way on top of him. You could hear him hum In appreciation from your actions while biting his lip and raking his eyes over your body. Leaning down you placed a passionate kiss on his lips while he traced the outline of your curves with his calloused hands stopping at your ass to give it a hard squeeze. You smiled against eachother still held in the deep kiss.

"Uncle Mic?"

You and Hizashi jumped at the small voice coming from beside the bed.

"Oh..Uh hey there guys and gal." He said with a nervous smile trying to keep the covers down so they don't see you both naked. (Yea you went to bed naked)

"Um..is everything ok?" You ask slowly sliding off of Hizashi.

"Well," Kamina started. "Hirako had a bad dream which woke me and Itachi up, and Misaki was crying because she missed you and Akio wet the bed." The 8 year old said rubbing his tired ruby eyes.

"Wheres your parents?" Hizashi asked only resulting in you giving him a hard nudge.

"They came to us Hizashi don't just send them away." You whispered. 

"Alright just hang on kidos. Um can you step out for a moment?" Hizashi said using a finger gun to point to the door.

They all nodded and went out like they were told while you and Hizashi put your pajama's back on. "You still want kids?" He chuckled.

"Yep." You said giving him a closed eyed smile.

"I'll give Akio a bath and change him. You get the other 4 monsters." He said opening the bedroom and letting them all back in. He took Akio into the bathroom to get him cleaned up. "Kamina can you get me some clothes for your brother?"

He nodded and went to do as he was asked while the others made their way in the bed with you. The 5 year old Misaki gripped your shirt tightly and nuzzled into your chest while the 4 year old Hirako laid down on your left side and the 6 year old Itachi laid on your right. Once Kamina gave Hizashi the clothes he crawled onto the bed next to Hirako.

"Are you our aunt now?" Itachi asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Pretty much." 

"Yay! I love you Aunt Y/n!" Misaki said clutching you a little tighter.

You just chuckled. "Can you tell us a bedtime story?" Hirako asked nudging you a bit.

"I can try." All the kids cheered from your response.

You thought for a moment of a good story to tell, but no one has ever told you a bedtime story before, so you kinda just drew a blank for a minute. You looked around the room to try and think of a idea until your eyes met your engagement ring. "I Have the Perfect story." You said as a warm smile came across your face.

All the kids leaned in eagerly waiting for you to begin. You started with a prince who was incredibly handsome and a beautiful Village Woman. The Kids started to notice how the Prince seemed similar to Hizashi and the Village Woman was identical to you. You went on to talk about how you met and almost died but your love overcame every obstacle that came in the way, So even though it was forbidden and the girl he was supposed to marry tried to kill the Village Woman he fell in love with, the handsome prince ended up devoting his life to the Woman and They got married and lived happily ever after.

"WOW! was that a true story?" Misaki asked.

"Kinda" You said with a smile.

"It was yours and Uncle Mics story wasnt it?" Kamina asked with a smirk.

"Yea for the most part..I tweaked it a little here and there." you laughed.

"I don't see a hole in your chest." Itachi said.

You pulled you shirt down a bit to reveal your scar and the children were amazed. "That's so awesome!"

"She is isn't she? but she got it wrong...It was about a beautiful princess and a regular Peasant boy who managed to get really lucky." Hizashi said holding a sleeping Akio in his arms. "Yea he went to sleep right after his bath."

"So if its true then you have a scar too right Uncle Mic?" Itachi jumped off the bed and pulled his shirt up to see the stab wound scar on his stomach. 

"WOW!!! So do you really have a pet dragon?!" Hirako asked excitingly looking around the room as if he was going to see one.

"Ok I think its time for bed now." Hizashi said laughing at the small child looking under the bed and out the window.

"Awwwwe." The Kids said in Unison.

"Can we sleep with you tonight?"

You and Hizashi shared glances and warm smiles.

"Ok fine." He said laying Akio down in the bed then crawling in his self.

You had Kamina on one side of you Misaki was still laying on your chest and Itachi, Hirako, and Akio were between you and Hizashi. After about 30 minutes all the kids went to sleep and you and Hizashi just shared tired smiles with eachother. He reached over the kids and tucked a H/c strand of hair behind your ear. You looked down at the peaceful faces of all the Children and couldn't wait to have one of your own. 

"Goodnight. I Love you" Hizashi whispered.

"Goodnight. I Love You too."

A/N: Thank you for reading!!