Meet The Family

A/N: This is nothing special just literally introducing his family...Yes I'm a lazy Person who didn't come up with names on their own...sorry..Hope you enjoy.

You were awake laying in bed with your eyes still closed not wanting to move from the warm comfort of Hizashi's body against your back and his arms wrapped around you. He was like a perfect spoon to keep you safe. Honestly you would stay like this forever if you could. You rolled over to face him seeing his eyes still closed and laid a soft kiss on his lips. He moved around a bit then pulled you into him bringing your face to his bare chest.

You know you said you would wait but man it was so frustrating at times. Feeling his morning wood pressing against you all you could do is bite your lip to try and maintain the urge. You placed your hand on his chest feeling the toned muscles he had from his Hero work. Sliding it up around to the back of his neck you couldn't help but run your fingers through his blonde stands. You saw his eyes flutter open to reveal his beautiful green irises.

He saw your face flustered and you sliding your tongue across your bottom lip. A grin slowly painted across his face.

"Good morning Beautiful" He said as he felt you grip his hair and press into him. 

"Hizashi." You pouted.

"You really want it?" You nodded at his question. "I wanna hear you say it." You felt his hand come down to your thigh to pull your leg over his hip. He started to press harder against your clothed opening.

You let out a small moan and blushed from the shyness you felt of answering his question. "Don't be bashful." His voice was low and husky, you could hear the lust dripping from him when he talked making you feel chills go up your spine.

"I want you to..." 

"Come on let me hear it." He said still pushing against you.

"Fuck me." You breathed.

It seemed like he was on top of you and between your legs in a blink of an eye. He brought his head down and closed the gap smashing his lips against yours. You both moved smoothly against eachother. tilting your heads and clashing your tongues together as you fought for dominance but ultimately being Taken over by Hizashi. He's been wanting this for so long he could barely control the lust that's built up inside him. You pulled his hair making a groan escape from his mouth and into yours as he swiftly removed your moist lingerie and threw them across the room. Following his actions you pushed his boxers down and he kicked them off at the end of the bed.

He finally parted from you, both with heavy breathing and red faces. So ready to feel him inside you, you started to whimper and buck your hips. He brought his hand down and placed his hard member at your entrance.

"Let me hear you say it one more time."

You groaned in frustration.

"Come on baby girl." He said with a seductive grin.

You brought one hand up to grip his waist tightly as the other hand griped the sheets ready to feel him thrust into you. "Fuck me." 

All of a sudden you both heard slow clapping coming from the hallway and Hizashi quickly moved off of you to turn and see who it was. Seeing a tall man walking into the bedroom you covered yourself up immediately.

"That was quit a show. I'm proud of ya son."

"Son?" You looked at Hizashi with a eyebrow raised.

"Dad? What the hell...you were watching us?! That's WEIRD!"

Your face felt like it turned 50 shades of red.

"Honey! they are up here in the bedroom!!"He yelled.

"Oh good tell him to come down here we got breakfast!"

"Your mom said-"

"Yea we heard her can you please step out we're naked ya know."

"Geesh fine...Sorry for the interruption." Hizashi's dad said giving you both a wave and heading back to the living room.

Hizashi looked at you with a smile. "Well, that pervs my dad." He said with a chuckle.

"Now I see where you get it from." you laughed.

Once you and Hizashi put on some pajamas you finally made your way into the living room seeing more people than you expected. They all immediately started awing and cooing over you and Hizashi.

"Yea, Yea, pipe down so I can introduce you all." Hizashi said motioning with his hands

he gestured to each person as he presented them to you quickly turning into Present Mic it seemed.

"This Beautiful woman is my Mother." You looked seeing a Older woman that Hizashi looked like he was a spitting image of.

"Hello!" She said with a grin and a wave.

"This is my Kid Sister Hikari and her 2 kids Misaki the oldest daughter and Akio the youngest son, along with her husband ." Hikari had Brown hair and green eyes and Akio was identical to her. Misaki had her fathers Black hair and hazel eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Hikari said. "Oh and Hizashi...We have another one on the way." She pointed to her large stomach.

"So we have a Designated Driver if we wanna get hammered before, after, or during the wedding." Her husband laughed and held out a fist bump for Hizashi but he ignored it and continued to the others.

"This is My other Kid sister Hinata she's the middle child. Along with her 3 boys Kamina the oldest, Itachi the middle, and Hirako the youngest..oh and her husband." Hinata had Blonde hair and brown eyes. The youngest son Hirako looked just like her while Kamina the oldest had his father's white hair and red eyes and Itachi had the combination of Blonde hair and red eyes.

"HEY! We are so happy to have you in the family!" Hinata says excitingly.

"Yea, Nice to meet you." Her husband says with a smile.

"Last but not least my father which you've already seen considering he very rudely interrupted our potentially amazing..." Hizashi stopped seeing you glare at him and gesture to the children in the room. "Um...Tickle fight?" He laughed nervously.

"Sorry about being a cock block..but we brought breakfast." He said with a grin.

"Mommy, whats a cock block?" Misaki asked tugging on her mothers dress.

"Lets just eat breakfast and not listen to your grandfather right now ok? Hikari said glaring at her father.

You just chuckled and went to go sit at the kitchen table with everyone.

"Wait! Wait!Wait! I saved the BEST for Last!" He said making his way behind you and gripping your shoulders.

"This is my lovely Fiancé Y/n L/n! Isn't she just beautiful?!" He said cheering and making crazy hand motions.

His family laughed while the kids just made their way to the kitchen to eat. "We are so happy to finally meet you." His mother said grasping your arm in hers and walking to the kitchen table with you to begin your meal.

You aren't used to a family really considering you've just had Shota in your life most of the time. You looked back at Hizashi with Help Me written all over your face but he just let you get taken away while he stayed and talked with his dad and his in laws.

"You sure got a full house now dontcha." His Father said with a laugh and a hard slap to Hizashi's back.

A/N: Yay! So yea this is how I picture his family. 2 younger sisters married with kids and hes the oldest that everyone has desperately been waiting on to settle down. Thanks for reading!