False Hope?

A/N: Poor Hizashi... Hope you enjoy!

Hizashi was sitting in the morgue looking at your body on the table still mumbling to his self.

"That's not her..shes not a cat..thats a cat...where is she?"

"Hey Hizashi you ok?" Nemuri asked entering the room still in the same appearance from the drink she took.

"Who are you?" He asked as he wiped his tears away.

"Oh um..its me Midnight..Me and Y/n took these drinks to change our appearances so you wouldn't....recognize us." She said sadly looking at your body on the table. "It lasts 24 hrs, but I expected her to change back once she...." She didn't finish just started to sob as she made her way to your cold dead body on the table. 

"Get out." Hizashi mumbled.

"What?"

"I said GET OUT!" He yelled pointing at the door.

Midnight quickly exited the room. Seeing Shota fixing to head inside she stopped him. "Hes really upset please don't start anything."

Shota shoved her to the side and busted through the doors seeing Hizashi standing over your body mumbling to his self. "this isn't you...this isn't you...what did they do?...who are they?"

Shota quickly snatched him up by his jacket. "This was your fault! I told you not to get involved with her!"

"It's not her...It's not her...I have to find her..I told her I will always stay with her...Always." He said as he fidgeted under Shotas grasp.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!" Shota drew back and punched him hard in the face a few times then let him go for him to hit the ground. "It's her!...Shes Gone!!"

"I don't want to believe that." he said crying in the floor.

"I Don't want to believe it either."

Shota sighed at seeing his friend in this state of mind. Was he going crazy? He walked over to your body on the table. You were so pale, your lips were a faint purple, even your hair looked lifeless.

"I love her too you know." Shota said looking back at Hizashi with tears in his eyes.

 "I know...even though you never said it I always knew you did."

"I should have told her instead of being so...me all the time." He turned back to your body and gripped your cold hand.

"She knew you did too." Hizashi walked up to Shota and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Adora got away. Why would you work with someone like that?" Shota said his tired eyes still looking at you.

Hizashi sighed. "She wasn't always like that. She used to be one of my biggest fans so I took her under my wing and showed her the ropes. She was amazing until she started to get obsessed with me." He looked down at your body. "If this turns out to really be Y/n...I'm going to kill Adora."

Shota looked at Hizashi seeing nothing but determination. "I'll help. We can be villains for a day." Shota said in his usual emotionless tone of voice.

Suddenly the embalmer came in to start the process.

"Get out!" Shota and Hizashi said in Unison.

They still weren't ready to officially let you go.

Shota looked down at the hole in your chest. "Does the wound seem like its getting smaller to you?"

"Yea it does...that's weird isn't it?"

"I'll be right back...I'm going to go get recovery girl."

Time Skip.

"She's dead my quirk will have no affect on her." recovery girl said looking at Hizashi and Shota.

"Can you at least try." Shota pleaded for the first time in his life.

Recovery girl sighed and walked over to your body to kiss your forehead. Everyone saw the color to your body come back for a moment then go away.

"What if the drink gave her a cat quirk?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hizashi questioned.

"Cats have 9 lives. What if her body is trying to repair itself."

Recovery girl quickly snatched Shota down beside her. "Don't give him any false hope Aizawa you know that's a long shot from being true."

Nemuri and Toshinori entered the room with sad faces and teary eyes.

"Nemuri use your quirk." Hizashi asked Quickly hoping it wasn't her own.

"Why?"

"Just do it!" Shota demanded.

"Fine but if you guys go to sleep I'm leaving you like that for a while." She scoffed.

Activating her quirk fire came out of her hands. "Wow that's not supposed to happen."

"What were you thinking about when you thought of your appearance?" Shota asked.

"A few things really."

He rolled his eyes impatiently "Was any of them fire?!"

"Yea actually."

"Lets get her to a hospital bed and hook her up to something." Shota said as he got a gurney from the hall and brought it back into the room.

Hizashi and Shota gently lifted you and placed you onto the bed to take you to another room.

Time Skip

The doctor came in to measure the wound and Hizashi and Shota were right, The size of it was going down quickly. "You two might be onto something. We will get some blood going and have someone in here every 30 min to heal her."

Hizashi looked at the clock. "What time did she take the drink?" He asked Shota.

"She has about 2 more hours." he responded.

"You cant bring someone in every 10 min or something?" Hizashi asked frustratingly.

"Well there's other people in the hospital who need healing and we only have a limited amount of people with that quirk. We don't want them to reach their limit."

"Fuck the other people in the hospital!" Hizashi yelled angrily.

He looked back at the whole in your chest. It was once 3 inches wide now its about the size of a quarter. 

'I'm sorry its just I---"

"love her. We know." Nemuri finished with a warm smile on her face.

"Well...IF she manages to come back to life before the wound is completely healed, its gotten to a point where its really small so we can rush her into open heart surgery. Still even then I'm not going to make any promises of her survival." The doctor said as he stuck the chart beside the bed and left.

A/N: Thanks for reading!