Second date part 2

A/N: I am so sorry for this. I was in a big hurry and came up with this out of no where. Hope you enjoy it anyways.

Finally the server brought your food over to the table. Everything looked so delicious. you looked over at Hizashi who gave you a closed eyed smile then started to eat. Following his lead you did the same. You and Hizashi were quiet for some time, being to busy stuffing your faces.

"You always know the foods good when nobodies talking." he chuckles and continues eating.

You just shoot him a smile.

"Mic?...Present Mic?" you and Hizashi look up to see a woman in a short navy blue dress with long burgundy hair.

Her dress was showing way to much cleavage in your opinion but to each their own you guess. She had the nerve to plop down in his lap and place a forced kiss on his lips.

"HEY!" you yell standing up from the table.

"Oh calm down. before there was you there was me ...every night and all night isn't that right mic?"

Your face grew so hot with anger you could have sworn steam was coming out of your ears. You look at Hizashi who was in shock from the situation. He didnt say or do anything just sat their. Seeing him do nothing you immediately stormed off and left the restaurant.

"More time for us right?" she said. seeing you leave made Hizashi snap out of it and toss the girl to the ground. He threw cash on the table and took off out the door but didn't see you.

"Y/n! Please Come Back!" he yells desperately.

You were watching from afar to see his reaction. you Notice the woman come out to meet him.

"Oh come on, I know your just trying to get a quick screw. I have to say I am impressed though. You didn't bring me here until what...I honestly lost count of the times we've did it." she laughed almost in a villainess kind of way.

"She's my girlfriend, I really care about her." Hizashi said still trying to scan the area to find you.

"THE Present Mic? In a relationship?" she laughs again.

"Would you just shut up and go screw around somewhere else." he says frustratingly.

"Oh come on Mic."

She tries to get closer to him but he shoves her away. "You ruined our date! Whats your problem!?"

You creep out from behind the building. "Back off bitch!" you clinched your fists from the madness.

"Awe how sweet, is that a threat?" she turns her head slightly and grins.

You went silent, you didnt know what her quirk was and you obviously didnt have one.

She laughs and goes to attack you but was stopped by Hizashi holding her hair. "I don't think so, you're not gonna lay a hand on her."

She looks back at Hizashi with anger. He just flings her to the side and walks over to you. "I'm sorry about this Y/n, she's just one of my fangirls that I used to..." he looks down at the ground then back at you.

"Used to what Mic? fuck?...Screw?...Use almost every night until you get a crush on some useless coworker." She yells.

"Stop..you sound like a villain." He said as he clutched onto you tightly.

Was he scared of her? You saw him look down at you with a worried look then back at her. No He was protecting you. You see her charge at you both and he moves you behind him.

"I said BACK OFF!" He used his quirk to knock her back a few feet. "You know I can beat you so stop trying."

You see her stager to pick herself up off the ground. "You think so?"

"Keep on and you will never hear again. I'll make sure of it."

"Awe...well that's not very Heroic of you...I guess you win....this time." you see her look at you with a evil gleam in her eye. "See ya around Mic." She blows him a kiss then heads back inside the restaurant.

Silence was in the night air, you looked up at the street lights that surrounded you. You could feel tears start to come up. You couldn't do a thing to her, what if she hurt him. You would have been helpless just watching things happen in front of you. Suddenly you felt Hizashi pull you into a embrace.

"I'm sorry." he rubbed the small of your back.

"No...I'm sorry." your tears begin to come down and stain his suit but he didnt mind it.

"You didn't do anything."

"That's the point I can never do anything because..I'm..." you stop and look up into his green eyes.

"A quirkless?"

Your eyes widened "H...How did you know?"

He wiped a tear from your cheek. "Shota told me." he smiled.

"You don't care?"

He chuckled "Of course not, why would I? I love you for you..not some quirk."

A big smile came across your face. "What did you just say?"

"Why would I?" he chuckled nervously.

You both began to walk to the car hand in hand.

"No after that."

"Not some quirk?"

"No before that." you laughed.

"Of course not?"

"Hizashi!" you said frustratingly.

He stopped to face you, grabbing your chin between his fingers he leaned in to give you a passionate kiss. "I love you." he whispered.

Those words were like music to your ears. "I love you too Hizashi."

A/N: This was sloppy..please forgive me. I have a wedding coming up and its been stressful and hectic. Thank you all for reading. I promise I will do better next time.