Finally Home

A/N: So yea..in the picture above just imagine your beautiful face and body being held by all his deliciousness!!  IT"S SO FLUFFY!!! hope you enjoy!

You both came through the door to your home and tiredly went to your room to plop down in your bed. Hizashi layed down beside you as you both held eachother for a moment.

"Why did we make it where we have to go back to work tomorrow!" You groaned as you nuzzled into his chest.

"Don't remind me." he said wrapping his arms around you. "Can we just lay here for the rest of the day!?

"No...We have to unpack." You sighed and went to get up but he just held you tight against him.

"Not yet, just a few more minutes with my beautiful wife!!!" He pouted holding you tightly against your will.

Finally you gave into the adorable blonde hero and relaxed letting him cuddle and kiss you as much as he wanted.

"Can we just call out tomorrow?" He mumbled into your hair.

"No Hizashi we gotta work. Plus I miss my students."

Hizashi's phone started ringing and he moaned in frustration as he dug it out of his pocket.

"Hey! Hey! Present Mic speaking!" you saw this opportunity to try and break free, but he wasn't having it. Even with one arm he was a lot stronger than you.

"Oh Hey Nemuri! How's it goin!?" He said still holding your flailing body as you struggled against him.

"Just got back!" He smiled as he wrapped one of his legs around you to hold you tighter. "Shhh just accept it." he said softly then let out a snicker.

You heard Nemuri ask who he was talking too. "Y/n wants to get up out of bed and I'm holding her against her will." He laughed.

"Tomorrow...No...not today...We literally just got back." He felt you finally stop struggling and  snuggle into his chest making a smile come across his face seeing how content you were in his arms.

You gazed up at him seeing him talk to Aizawa in his usual overly charismatic way. You knew he was on the other side of the phone mumbling or fussing about something. Hizashi started to rub your back softly as he talked. You could feel his voice vibrate his chest as you laid against him practically humming you to sleep while the warmth of his body made you feel so safe and relaxed. Your eyes started to get heavy until finally they fluttered closed.

After a while of Him and Aizawa discussing their teacher duties he finally hung up and quietly placed his phone on the night stand then turned back to you. He laid there watching you in his arms for a moment until he finally dozed off as well.

(I mean can you imagine him holding you in his arms while he sleeps!! Im melting thinking about it.)

You woke up from your amazing slumber still in his strong arms. The sunlight was barely seeping through the blinds telling you that it was late afternoon. You looked back up at your sleeping husband seeing  his mouth wide open with a trail of slobber coming out of the corner of his mouth and his hair sprawled out around the pillow. You quietly giggled to yourself seeing him like that. His embrace was still locked around you, so you tried to gradually shimmy loose. 

"Mmm." He hummed gripping you tighter along with a small snore.

"Hizashi...we gotta unpack now." you moaned still trying to get out of his embrace.

You placed your hands flat on his chest and pushed but still couldn't move.

"It's cute when you struggle." He mumbled tiredly then placed a loving kiss on your forehead.

He brought his hand up to wipe his mouth and gave you a lazy grin.

"It's getting late." you said.

He sighed and finally let you go. 

"Ok lets get to it then!"

You both sat up taking a minute to stretch and rub your faces. He made his way to his luggage by the drawer while you went to yours by the closet and started to unpack. You took out little souvenirs you got your friends and some extra clothes that you bought and laid them to the side while you threw the dirty ones on the bed. You looked over seeing Hizashi pull out some chocolate he bought on your honeymoon and you instantly stuck your hand out to tell him to give you some.

He laughed at your quick reaction and handed you the chocolate. You both fell in love with the smooth sweet flavor of it and couldn't get enough so he ended up buying a pound of it. He watched you unwrap the chocolate and place it in your mouth to eat it then went back to what you were doing. 

You put the clean clothes on hangers and put your accessories in your jewelry box. Soon you saw him approach you making you a little confused at first but was shocked when he meshed his lips with yours. His tongue slid in your mouth tasting all the sweetness he could. It felt like he was trying to devour you making you pull back and gasp for air only for him to bring you back and lock lips with you again.

"Hizashi." You mumbled against his mouth.

"Hmm?" He hummed still moving his lips with yours.

You broke free and panted for air. "If you want some chocolate just eat some." you laughed.

"But it tastes sooo much better this way." He smiled and leaned back down to kiss you again but this time it was only a few soft pecks to the lips.

Eventually you both got back to it though and even managed to watch a nice movie together when you got done. Today ended up being the perfect Lazy day before you start back to work.
.

A/n; Yea this was fluff. Thanks for reading!