Confession

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

You were standing in the dressing room of the venue. It was bright with plenty of mirrors so you could see yourself from every angle. You could feel anxiety kick in making you start to get really hot and flustered. Starting to fan yourself you reach for you headphones to put some music on, hoping that will be enough to calm you down. 

"Hey, you ok honey?" Hizashi's mom asks coming in the door holding your veil in her hand.

"I'm just really nervous." You say scrolling through your playlist.

"Well, You look beautiful." She picks up the veil and places it on top of your head, then makes a few adjustments so it flowed down your back perfectly.

"Thank you." she cupped your cheek and gave you a warm smile then backed up a little to get a better look at you.

Soon enough all the girls came in Fangirling over the ceremony and dresses. A lot of Pro Hero's were here so it was like a celebrity wedding if you really thought about it. Suddenly you felt sick to your stomach.

"You look pale are you sure you're ok?" Nemuri asks with worry in her eyes.

"It's just my nerves getting the best of me." You say fanning your face. "How's Hizashi doing?" You ask.

"Oh you know him, he's always good with stuff like this." Hinata said.

"Do you have everything?" Nemuri asks

"Um..everything but my locket. Shota has it." You say still trying to calm your nerves.

Nemuri quickly goes out and gets Shota. Hizashi's sisters and mom just look at their self in the mirror to make a few last minute adjustments, while you start to play some music. Some time went by before She showed back up pulling Shota in by his wrist. The way he looked in his suit shocked you a bit. His tie and handkerchief matched the main color of the wedding and his hair was in a half up messy bun.

"Well don't you look handsome." You said with a smile while taking your headphones out of your ears.

He didn't say anything but you could see him look you over then connect back with your eyes.

"We'll give you both some privacy." Nemuri said 

You watched all the girl's head out holding their dresses up a bit so they could walk shutting the door behind them. He still didn't say anything to you He was just gazing. 

"Are you gonna say something?" You ask waving your hand to try and get his attention.

He walks up to you and stops a little closer than you expected and took your hand in his rubbing his thumb across the top. He glances over at the mirror and looks at the two of you and you do the same.

"We look great don't we?" You said playfully.

He looks back into your E/c eyes with what seemed like sadness.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. My chest hurts." He mumbled.

"Probably just nerves." You say with a smile.

"I'm not the type to get nervous."

He glances back into the mirror at the two of you. The light hit you both perfectly making it look like he was the groom and you were his bride. For some reason your heart felt like it was racing and you saw your face flush red.

"Do you feel it?" He asks looking back at you with his tired eyes.

You could feel your chest pounding getting worried he could hear it you turn away but he pulls you back to him. He cups your cheek gently with his warm hand and places his forehead on yours. You close your eyes trying to control what ever feelings these were coming over you.

"You look so beautiful." He says softly.

"Thank you." You could feel tears coming up in your eyes.

"Until now I didn't know how I loved you, and I'm so sorry for that. If I knew before, this would be us getting married."

You separated from him in shock. Taking a closer look at his face you can see the tears come down his cheeks. He reached in his pocket and pulled out your locket and walked behind you to place it around your neck. Still in shock from his words you didn't say anything just looked at him in the mirror.

"You ready?" He asked forcing a small grin.

"Shota, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Love is irrational, I've blocked it out this long. I can block it out again. I'm just happy to see you happy."

He goes to walk to the door then turns to you with a his hand held out.

"Don't start being weird around me just because I admitted that to you ok? Now lets go, your husbands waiting on you." He smiles.

You walk up with a grin and take his hand as he leads you out to the line up to head into the ceremony.

A/n: If you don't like this Idea I'm sorry..But I love the thought of these two loving me lol Thank you!