Planning

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

You were sitting in the living room with Nemuri going through all the wedding plans and details. Pictures of decorations and flowers were strode on the coffee table as you and Nemuri were drinking your favorite daiquiris coming up with the guests and seating arrangements. Hizashi was in the bedroom getting ready to go do his radio show.

"Are you sure you wanna stay with me this late?" You ask Nemuri sitting next to you on the couch.

"Yes, Todays Friday so no school tomorrow remember?"

"Right...You know you still don't have to do this. I was going to ask you to be my Maid of Honor anyways."

She clapped her hands then wrapped you in a tight embrace. "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" She separated and calmed herself. "I'm still going to stay and help regardless." She chuckled.

You just gave her a smile and started looking at the guest list. "Hizashi! I Have a question!"

You hear his boots hit the hard wood floor as he made his way to you. Looking up you see him in his Pro Hero uniform but his hair was in a low bun instead of standing tall like usual.

"Yes dear?" He said with a smile and bent down to your level to hear your question.

"What about Hawks?"

"No."

"He's a nice guy Zashi."

"Nope."

"Come on."

"No."

"I sense some heavy jealousy." Nemuri said side eyeing Hizashi.

"I'm not jealous I'm territorial there's a difference." He said standing back straight and looking at his watch to see the time.

"Pleeeaaase." You say looking up at him trying your best to look cute and innocent.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, but only because I wanna shove it in his face that you're mine."

You and Nemuri both giggled at the jealous, hot headed blond.

"I gotta go, You're gonna listen to me tonight right?"

"Always." You said giving him a smile.

He bent down and placed a small kiss on your forehead then your cheek then connected with your lips. He grabbed the back of your neck and tilted his head making the small kiss turn very heated and passionate.

"EW! HEY! I'M RIGHT HERE!" Nemuri said slapping her hands over her eyes.

He parted from you with a smack. "I Love You."

"I Love You Too." You giggled with a slight blush on your face.

You watched his Handsome figure walk out the door to go to the station. "Don't forget to listen!" He yelled back and gave you a wave.

"You two are so fluffy it makes me sick sometimes." Nemuri said faking that she was about to vomit.

You laughed. "Lets just get back to planning." You grabbed the remote to the radio and turned it to Hizashi's station, so you could listen while you planned.

"Ok so flowers. Have you come up with which ones you like yet?"

You pointed to the F/c flowers with the lacey material around it for decoration.

"Nice. I was thinking of those too."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I got it." Nemuri said standing up and heading to the door.