You're All His

A/N: Oh that picture makes my knees weak. This is smut! innocent minds please turn away! I hope you all enjoy! I kept going back but I hope its worth the read for everyone.AND its long...sorry about that..

Hizashi climbed on your bed and laid you down in the center. You were starting to get nervous seeing him kick off his shoes and take off his glasses placing them on the bedside table. The room was silent so before he came back you pointed him to the radio to motion him to turn it on. 

"My kind of girl" He said with a wink.

You watched as he scrolled through his phone then hooked it up to the radio. Of course the first song was one of your favorites. Watching him dance his way back to you all you could do was giggle at his adorableness, he crawled on top of you propping his self up with his arms beside your shoulders.  

You could tell from the look in his eyes that he's been wanting this for a while now. he glanced at your lips then back to your E/c eyes as he leaned down to close the gap between you, he outlined your curves then went under your dress to grip your ass.

Feeling his rough hands firm against your skin made you feel weak from lust. He felt your lips part giving him access to dip his tongue inside to glide with yours. Every part of this felt perfect to you. The music, the place, just him and you together. You tilted your head slightly to deepen the kiss as you brought your hand up to lace your fingers through his hair. Every inch of your body felt like it was on fire. Feeling the heat rise between your legs you squeezed your thighs together to try and ease your frustration.

Hizashi noticed and moved one of his legs between yours pressing it against you. He started trailing down your jaw to your neck with gentle kisses. You could hardly bare the anticipation of it all. Feeling him bite you softly you hiss between your teeth from the pleasure. You could feel him pull your dress up more so you sat up for him to lift it over your head and throw it to the side.

Seeing your matching set of F/c lacey lingerie he noticed it was a lot sexier than usual. You just shot him a smile which told him you were planning this all along. 

 Coming back down he placed kisses along your chest as he reached around to undo your bra with one quick motion of his fingers removing it and discarding it to God knows where in the room.

"You're so Beautiful." He whispered against your skin.

He started to kiss and suck back and forth between each breast leaving a few purple marks before finally taking your nipple in his warm mouth sucking and twirling his tongue against it. He was taking his time, every kiss and lick was like he wanted to savor your taste. You whined in pleasure as you felt his other hand slide your soaked bottoms off and discard them at the end of the bed.

He let go of your nipple and started kissing his way down below your breasts to your stomach and licked and sucked down to your hip. You could feel the hairs from his mustache graze against you softly. He placed his self between your legs and started biting you gently on your inner thighs working his way up to your entrance until you could feel his breath fanning against you. 

He flickered his eyes up to connect with yours as he placed his tongue flat against your opening and licked slowly up your folds to your clit. You let out a whimper and bit your bottom lip feeling and seeing how hot this was. He hooked his arms around your legs and gripped your thighs to pull you closer to him. 

 He dipped his tongue inside your opening then went up to cup his lips around your hard bud as he began to suck and twirl his tongue around it. He looked up to see your beautiful face contorted in pleasure as you let out moans that were music to his ears. You gripped his blonde strands between your fingers while the other hand gripped the sheets tightly. You connected your eyes with his exotic green ones seeing nothing but love and want.

Knowing you were close he decided to use his quirk making his voice hit a low tone you couldn't hear but definitely felt. All the vibrations hit you hard making you see white from the ecstasy that overwhelmed you.

"Ugh..Hizashi..I'm..cumming!" You moaned loudly as you threw your head back into the pillow.

Your body went limp and you felt Hizashi softly lap up your juices making you quiver from the gentle stimulation.

You watched him through half lided eyes wipe his mouth then grab his shirt to pull it off and throw it to the ground revealing his perfect scared body. You couldn't help but gaze at him.

"Like what you see?" He smiled giving you a wink.

You just rolled you eyes and chuckled at your cocky boyfriend.

Next he undone his belt and pants and slid them down to kick them off in the floor along with his boxers. This was the first time you have both seen eachother completely naked. You made sure to take in his whole body. Every scar, every muscle. All of this is yours and you are his.

He smiled and placed himself between your legs. He was propped up with one hand beside your head while the other was gripping himself at your entrance. The feeling of his warm skin on yours was complete bliss. You've been wanting this for so long, it feels like this is one of the final steps to make your relationship whole.

You could feel his tip graze your opening making you fidget impatiently. He just smiled again and leaned down to connect his lips with yours as he pushed inside of you capturing your moans with his mouth.

Feeling your tight walls around him made him clinch the bed sheets and groan as he placed his head on your shoulder. He gave you a moment to adjust then slowly started to thrust in and out of you. You gripped his back tighter and started to grind into him matching his movements.

"You feel..so good..baby girl." he said through pants as he placed a few kisses on your collar bone.

His words made your body tingle with confidence. All you could do was moan feeling him reposition himself to where he was hitting your sweet spot over and over again.

"Ngh..fuck Hizashi!" You knew you were making marks on his back but he didn't care knowing he would wear them as trophies later.

"Harder!" You moaned

Doing as he was told he slid his arms around your back to get a better grip. He started slamming into you still managing to hit your weak spot time and time again. You could hear the smacks echo in the bedroom as the headboard was mercilessly pounding against the wall. Oh how you loved this man, you bit down hard on his shoulder only enticing him to pound harder into you.

"Hizashi!..mgh..I'm gonna..cum!"

He lifted his self up to hover over you to watch you climax. Your face was flushed, you were breathing heavy and your plush lips were parted moaning his name. He slammed into you a few more times before he saw you arch your back and felt your walls tighten around him making him clinch his teeth sending him over the edge with you. 

"Fuck Y/n!" He groaned as you saw him screw his eyes shut and tilt his head back shooting his warmth inside you.

Hizashi Slowly pulled himself out and collapsed next to you on the bed. It was silent for a few moments, nothing but heavy breathing and the low music in the background could be heard. Hizashi turned his head to look at you and you did the same.

You spoke first. "That was."

"Amazing." he finished.

You both started to laugh and he pulled you into him letting you lay your head on his chest.

"Y/n?" 

"Hmm?"

"I love you so much." he said placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too Hizashi." you smiled

A/N: ok so i'm super shy when it comes to writing smut...please vote or comment to let me know how you feel. Thanks for reading.