Tonight's All About You

A/n....This...is smut..hope you enjoy.

The kitchen was a mess at this point but you've made Hizashi's favorite dish. The plates were set along with few candles in the middle of the table. You knew you were being sappy, but he deserved it with everything he's put his self through. The constant worry about you and the baby, plus his Hero work putting him even more on edge about everything.

Soon you heard the door open and some rustling around in the living room. You made a few more minor adjustments then walked in the living room seeing a tired Hizashi taking off his leather jacket. You just leaned against the threshold of the doorway and admired him for a moment. He took off his fingerless gloves and placed them on the coffee table making his wedding band visible for you to see. You couldn't help but think how you got so lucky, this man was your husband. His long hair in its gelled up position as he stood in his white V neck shirt while he was slowly untucking it, giving you a quick view of his blond happy trail for a moment.

He covered his mouth and let out few coughs as he patted his pockets like he was searching for something. He picked up his jacket on the couch and pulled out his pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"Hey good lookin." 

He jumped and tried to put the pack back into his pocket. "I've seen it already Hizashi.,,I know you haven't stopped."

"Um...Right." he laughed nervously. "Dinner smells great by the way." He knew you didn't like him smoking, but stress has gotten the best of him lately.

"Come look at what I made~." You said with a big smile, you didn't want to argue. Tonight is all about him. Your goal was to relieve as much of his stress as possible.

"Let me take a shower first ok?" He gave you a forced smile then coughed again this time a little bit of blood hitting his lips. He seen your face go to a concerned look. "It's not the cigarettes, I just over used my quirk a bit tonight is all. No need for worry."

You just gave him a nod and he continued on to take a shower. You've tried to talk to him about the situations and his thoughts, but you worrying just made him worry even more. You went back into the kitchen and grabbed your phone to call Aizawa. The thought of snitching on your husband made you feel bad, but who better to talk sense into him than Aizawa. Finally you hear the tired man answer the phone.

"What." His tone told you that you woke him up.

"Hey Um, I was wondering if you could talk to Hizashi about a few things for me."

"About what?" He sighed.

"He's started smoking and He's just been so depressed lately. I'm really worried about him. He's not his self at all."

"If he's quieter just let him stay depressed." He mumbled.

"Aizawa!!"

He groaned. "Ok fine I'll talk to him...Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Yes, and thank you so much."

You sat your phone down and did a little happy dance.

"Wow, this looks great." You turned to see Hizashi propped on his shoulder against the doorway with his arms crossed. He had his blond hair in a half bun wearing his pajama pants and no shirt.

"Why thank you." You said walking over to grab his hand and lead him to his chair. "I'll get the wine~." You said bending down placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I can get it." He went to stand but you placed your hand on his shoulder to tell him to stay seated.

"Tonights all about you." You went to the wine cabinet and grabbed one of his favorites then came back to poor him a glass.