Doctors Visit!

A/n: He's so freaking HOT!...I would definitely have his babies lol ANYWHO...Hope you enjoy!

You and Hizashi were at the OBGYN waiting for the doctor to come in and tell you the results of everything. You watched him sit in the chair flipping through a magazine tapping his foot impatiently. His hair was parted to the side and hanging down around his face. He had on his casual clothes which were still stylish in your opinion while you were sitting on the exam table with just your t shirt on and a drape wrapped around your lower half.

"Stop fidgeting." You said picking at him knowing he was more nervous than you.

"I can't!" He put the magazine down and stood up to pace the floors. "I have three jobs, what If I never see my kid and they forget who I am!" He said making a bunch of motions with his hands.

"That's not gonna happen."

"How do you know!" He looked over at you with a worried look on his face.

"Because I'm not gonna let it." You gave him a warm smile that sent a wave of calmness over him.

"I'm sorry I'm just-

"Nervous? I know." You said reaching out taking his hand.

Soon you both heard a knock on the door, knowing it was the doctor you told them to come in.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Yamada How's everything going today?" He said coming into the room.

"We don't know doc we were hoping you could tell us." Hizashi laughed nervously.

"Ok, Well my names Dr.knight and I'll be the one who delivers your baby." He said With a smile. "Which brings us to our next subject that you are very much indeed pregnant. So we are going to check everything out to make sure things are going smoothly and check the heart beat. You will even get to see your baby today."

You nodded a proceeded to put your legs in the stirrups. "We can't get a lady in here to do this?" Hizashi groaned looking at the male doctor between your legs.

"Oh I'm sorry, Mrs.Yamada does this make you uncomfortable?"  Dr.Knight asked peaking his head up over the drape to look at you. 

"No I'm fine, My husband tends to get jealous at times." You chuckled adjusting yourself closer to the doctor.

"I'm not jealous I'm territorial there's a difference...I told you that." He said crossing his arms and going to stand beside you on the table.

"It's understandable." He smiled at the two of you then started the process."Ok so we will send samples out to make sure every things clear. I'm going to step out and you can put your bottoms on and go to the far room to the left down the hall ok." He smiled then left out of the room.

Hizashi handed you your pants with a snarled look on his face. "Dr.Knight...Psh...You know even though he's a doctor I make more money than he does."

You laughed at your adorable protective husband. "Trust me I've seen the bank account I know you do sugar daddy."

He chuckled at your words as you both headed to the other room. "So thats what I am huh?" He placed his hand on your lower back and slid it down to squeeze your ass.

"Hizashi not here." you said shewing him away.

He just leaned down and nipped your ear then placed a kiss on your neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Shhh just accept it." He whispered.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "You're crazy you know that?"

"Crazy for you."

"Oh God...I walked right into that." walking in the room you layed down on the exam table.

"That you did." he gave you a handsome smile as he took a seat next to you.

You both looked around at the monitors and machines in the room feeling butterflys in your stomache.

"I'm excited." You said all giddy looking over at Hizashi.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs Yamada! You can call me Stephanie and Ill be doing your ultrasound today." She said making her way over beside you and adjusting all the equipment.

"Hey Staphanie! so I was wonderin, are we going to be able to see if its a guy or gal!?" He said shooting her a pair of finger guns.

"No sorry Mr.Yamada, thats around 5 months." her eyes went to him then back to you. "Ok can you lift your shirt up for me please? This is gonna be a little cold."

You lifted your shirt for her and she squirted the liquid onto your belly making you noticably shiver. You looked over at Hizashi seeing nothing but a teethy smile on his face as he reached out and grabbed your hand never taking his eyes off the monitor. It took a moment for Stephanie to find it as she rubbed the wand along your belly but eventually you saw a small figure in the shape of a baby.

"Wow! Thats it!?" He looked down at you with glossy eyes. "Thats our baby!"

"I know!...Isn't it beautiful."

"It is! You Are!!" 

"Ok calm down you're getting loud."

"This is so AMAAAZIING!!!!"

The monitor and the room started shaking while you and Stephanie held your ears.

"Hizashi! Stop!" You yelled making him quickly shut up and sit down.

"Sorry..." He said softly a little embarrassed.

"Wow...your quirk really is powerful." Stephanie said readjusting the wand on your stomach so she can pick up the baby again.

"Thanks." he laughed then his eyes went back to the monitor.

"Ok time to hear that heart beat." Stephanie said turning on the sound.

Suddenly you heard the perfect smooth rhythm of your babys heart beat. The thought of you forming a little human being inside you made you so happy but at the same time scared half to death, but when you looked at Hizashi all your fears seemed like they washed away. 

"I love you." You said  seeing the tears forming in his eyes again.

"I Love you too." He got up from his seat and kissed your forehead then your lips.

Once everything was over with you and Hizashi went to head home but was stopped by Dr.Knight.

"Don't forget your hormones will be going crazy, so dont get mad if she does stuff out of the ordinary." He laughed.

"I could never get mad at her." Hizashi said with a smile as you both continued out the door.

"Never say Never."

A/n: I'm so tiiiired! I had to wake up at 4 this morning to go to work then I babysat all day...Plus Life has me hella stressed out..but my fanfics are my get away lol So Thanks for reading!!!