Trial

A/n: I hope I do this justice! get it..cause its a trial..hahaha jk anyways Hope you enjoy!!!

Placing Yunaai on the changing table in her room, you began to dry her off from the bath you gave her. You applied the lotions and powders, brushed her soft H/c hair then dressed her in a adorable Onesie with pink music notes on it. Her Emerald eyes were staring into yours as she cooed and even cracked a smile like you were the best thing in the world to her. Her little arms and legs kicked like crazy once her little eyes fixated on her father coming up beside you.

"Someone got a bath didn't they?" He cooed in his baby voice and she went trying her best to reach out to him. He grabbed the side of his glasses and bobbed them up and down on his face making her smile and show nothing but gums. "Gets you every time doesn't it? Yes it does." He cooed again.

You laughed watching your loving husband in full dad mode. "So, everything set?" You asked placing Yunaai's damp towel in the hamper.

"Yep! Babysitter will be here shortly!" He said walking over to place Yunaai in her crib then turned on her mobile to keep her attention.

You both looked down seeing her focused on all the lights and sounds going off in front of her then slowly eased out of the room. You went to walk to the bedroom, but was quickly swept off your feet and carried.

"It's still a hour or two before the trial if you wanna have a tickle fight." He winked.

"As much as I want to..we have to get ready and prepare for everything, you know that." You said tucking some of his blonde strands behind his ear.

"I know, I know..I figured I would try at least." He placed you on the bed then walked over to the closet to get his suit and headed to the bathroom to change and do all the extra grooming he needed while you did the same in the bedroom.

Seeing him step out your eyes sparkled, he was in a gray suit and a navy blue tie. His hair was in a low bun and the rim of his glasses matched his tie perfectly. The suit brought out his green eyes and his broad shoulders making you smirk. You slowly walked over placing a finger on the middle of his chest then quickly took it away and shook it like you got burnt. He laughed then placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

"I could say the same about you baby momma!" He winked then bit his lip to scan your features.

You were basically matching with your husband just to troll Adora through the trial. Wearing a fitted Gray skirt that hugged your thighs just right you bent over slightly just to tease him along with a Navy blue blouse showing enough cleavage to look sexy but also professional.

He chuckled and gave your ass a hard slap. "Please Help me with this case Mr. Yamada...I'll do anything." You teased shaking your ass against his crotch.

"I don't know..You've been a bad girl recently." He whispered then gripped your hips to turn you so you were facing him.

"But I'm your bad girl." You winked and Hizashi sighed.

"Look...are we doing this or not?" He said impatiently glancing at the clock

You looked over seeing you only had 30 minutes to get to the court house. "Not, I'm sorry we gotta go." YOu rushed out of the bedroom to bump into Hizashi's dad.

"That was impressive roll playing." He chuckled.

"Hizashi! Your dads being a creeper again!" You rolled your eyes then went back into Yunaai's room seeing her fast asleep in her crib.

"I got this, You can go." Hizashi's mother said walking into the room.

"You are so quiet when you enter the house." YOu laughed then gave her a hug. "Thank you both so much!"