Second Date

A/N: My man Hizashi looks good in a suit! also FLUFFY ALERT!! Hope you enjoy!

You stood in the mirror making sure everything was perfect for your date with Hizashi. You had on a F/c dress that hugged every curve perfectly with F/c heels to match. Your hair was in your favorite hairstyle that you only do for special occasions. He made sure to tell you to dress really nice this time because he was taking you out to the best place in town. Obviously you didnt know where that was but him being Present Mic you was positive he wasn't lying.

You applied your make up so you were on point. You were a shy insecure girl for the most part but there's just something about him that brings you out of it. Walking into the living room you spot the blood stained couch and huffed. 

"Man I really need to do something about that." you mumbled.

You heard your phone buzz so you walked to pick it up seeing a text from Hizashi.

Hizashi: Sorry I'm running a little behind. What color are you wearing?

You: F/c why?

You waited but didnt get a response. Sitting in your dress for almost two hours, even pacing the floors in worry you finally decide to call him. Once you dialed him you heard his phone ring on the other side of the door. You frustratingly walked over and opened it.

He looked at you up and down trying to take in all your features. "Wow..You're beautiful."

You just crossed your arms and glared at him. "I'm sorry..I'm so so sorry. The mission they had me on took me forever. I know that doesn't sound true but you can even ask Tsukauchi, or better yet ask Toshinori he will tell you too."

You started to chuckle at the sight of Hizashi getting worried just from a stare you gave him. "I believe you." you smiled. "Can we go eat now? Im starving."

Hizashi wiped fake sweat off of his forehead and stuck his hand out for you. "Right this way my lovely lady your chariot awaits." 

You giggle and take his hand letting him lead you to his car. "It's not a horse and buggy but it is very gas efficient." he smirked.

He helped you into the passenger seat shut the door and went to get into the drivers side. Taking another glance at him you saw the colors on his tie and rag in his pocket matched your dress. He had on his everyday glasses and his hair was in a low messy bun. He really knows how to dress up.

"So do you have a outfit for every occasion or?" you laughed

"Not every Occasion just most of them." he smiled, 

 He placed his warm hand on your thigh while he drove with the other. You slipped your hand under his and intertwined your fingers. You enjoyed the rest of the car ride talking about music and a little of your students. 

Time Skip.

The hostess finally Showed you both to your table, looking around you could see just how fancy it was. All the nice chandeliers along with tanks with exotic fish in them. There was even a very small orchestra present. You suddenly hoped he was going to propose to you or anything because it would be way to soon for that.

The server came by and got your drink orders and put bread down on the table. You see Hizashi scanning over the menu so you pick up yours and begin to look through it. the prices were unbelievably high. Your jaw dropped a little and you furrowed your brows.

"I know you don't think you're gonna pay for your own food." he chuckled and pushed your jaw back up with his finger. "I got it don't worry."

You sighed. "Even if you do get it, its still expensive and makes me feel bad....I should have gotten a water." you whispered and pouted.

He just laughed and told you to order whatever you want. Makes you wonder if he really has money like this to spare or is he just showing off. You look at him then back at the menu, seeing what you want but the price is crazy. The server walks up to the table and asks if you are ready and Hizashi nods. He orders some food in French and you just point to what you want on the menu. you didnt want to look stupid trying to pronounce it.

"So...hows life?" He asks with a grin.

" I almost had some goofball bleed out on me in my living room but I heard he made it threw which is good, other than that great." You laughed. "What about you?"

"I had this gorgeous woman give me head in the sound booth at the sports festival." he smiled

You busted out laughing but quickly tried to hold your mouth to quiet yourself. "Well, that does seem pretty exciting."

Suddenly you see flashes from cameras outside the window. Of course it was the media but the body guards started to chase them off. 

"They are just savages aren't they." you say frustratingly.

Hizashi didn't say anything he was just gazing at you. "You ok?" you ask.

"Oh *clears throat* yea I'm good." he said nervously "I got something for you."

You watch him pull out a box from the inside of his blazer and slides it cross the table.

"Oh you didn't-"

He cut you off by bringing his finger up to his lips telling you to hush, and motioned for you to open it. Looking inside you see a beautiful neckless with a pendant on it. 

"Look on the back."

You flipped it over to see "I'll always stay with you." engraved on it.

You remembered him saying that to you when you almost lost him. Tears started to prick your eyes. "Hizashi...I love it..thank you."

You watched him stand up and walkover to you taking the necklace out of the box and putting it around your neck. Once he was done he grabbed your chin and bent town to place a sensual kiss on your lips and made his way back to his seat.

A/N: I Love you Hizashi! and I love you too reader-chan! thanks for reading!