Something Blue

A/N: This is long but Hope you enjoy!

  You all finally arrived the Bridal shop was empty which you were so happy for. You didn't like all eyes on you so it made the shyness be irrelevant for now.

"Can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"We are here to pick up our dresses." Hinata said eagerly.

"Name?" The lady asked looking down at her tablet waiting for you to answer.

"Yamada." You said feeling butterflies in your stomach knowing that's going to be your new last name.

"Ok I'll get them so you can try them on and make sure they fit." 

You all nodded and she headed to the back. You walked over to the changing room looking in the mirror. The lights hit your face a certain way making you see all your flaws. Every wrinkle or blemish ended up standing out making you cringe from the thought of walking down the aisle in front of so many people. The lady came out handing you all your dresses.

You sat down and waited for them all to get changed first, so you can check them out. You could hear them all squeal and fangirl in the changing room from how pretty their dresses were. Finally they all strutted out walking like models trying to be funny. The dresses were a beautiful F/c which was the secondary color of the wedding, they also had small designs on the torso up to the straps (If you want them to have straps, up to you.)

"Wow you all look beautiful!" You say with a smile.

"Lets put your dress on already!" Nemuri said grabbing your hand and going in the dressing room with you.

Nemuri and you struggled at first with it but managed to finally get it on, it was a perfect fit. Finally you stepped outside and made your way to the mirror. Hizashi's sisters and even the lady that worked their were speechless.

"You look so amazing." Hinata said covering her mouth in amazement.

You looked at your self in the dress. You had to admit that you made a great choice. You went with traditional white with a little bit of F/c as the trim to match the main color of the wedding. Looking at your chest you noticed the scar was barely even standing out making you grin a bit. The girls stood in a line beside you like they did in rehearsals and you all looked so Stunning.

"We look good as fuck." Nemuri said making everyone start to bust out laughing. "Oh hey what if I get you a blue garter for you to wear for your something blue?!"

"That's actually a really good idea." Hikari said.

"Here I can take you over to look at the garters." The lady said to Nemuri as she motioned her to follow them.

"So Y/n, you wanna make a bet?" Hikari said with a sly grin.

Hinata scoffed. "Don't start with the gambling Hikari."

You looked at the girls in the mirror and smiled. "Sure, what is it?" 

"I bet 20 bucks Hizashi will cry when he sees you." Hikari chuckled.

"Really? You think he will?"

"Of course he will. You would be out of 20 bucks don't do it." Hinata said shaking her head.

"I wonder how Aizawa will react." You glanced at the ground to think of his expression but you just thought of his blank stare making a warm feeling come over you.

"Aizawa? What's it matter about his reaction? He's not the one you're marrying." Hinata said giving you a questioning glare.

"Oh uh..it doesn't matter...I don't know what I'm talking about. Lets just change out of these dresses so we can get some food I'm starving." You said nervously then quickly went to change out of your dress.