The Wedding

A/N: Hey everyone!!! so this is it!! and it is suuuuper long..but a good wedding scene has to be I think. So I hope everyone enjoys it!

You held on to Shota's arm tightly as you saw all your brides maids fanning their self in excitement. Misaki was standing in front of you with a basket of flowers without a care in the world. It seemed like Hizashi's family had not even a hint of shyness or nervousness about this while you were about to have a full blown panic attack. You heard the music start and Hikari and her husband went out arm in arm. Your stomach started to knot up again and your face went red. Nemuri looked back at you and gave you a smile.

"You got this." She said as she moved forward and Hinata and her Husband locked arms and made there way down the aisle.

You looked over at Shota who was expressionless as ever. Shota looked over at you seeing you mutter words to yourself while fidgeting around and grinned.

"Just breathe, In through your nose and out through your mouth." He said gesturing with his hand.

"Shota, I don't know if I can do this." You say sheepishly.

He chuckled and rolled his tired eyes at you.

"What's so funny." You say still trying to breathe in and out to calm yourself.

"Are you going to let your nerves get in the way of marrying the man you love?"

You looked and saw Nemuri give you a thumbs before grasping her bouquet tightly and smiling brightly into the crowd to walk down the aisle.

Shota felt you grip his arm tighter, He looked over seeing your eyes screwed shut as you started fanning yourself and mutter "I can do this" multiple times under your breath.

"Hey." You open your eyes to see Shota gazing into your E/c ones. "When you see him, I promise that every worry you have will go away."

"H..how do you know." You say looking back seeing Misaki start to go down the aisle.

He took your chin with his finger and thumb to bring your eyes back to him. "That's what happens when You love someone."

Your eyes widened a bit remembering his confession to you. Seeing the look on your face, he just gave you a smile and walked you forward into the thresh hold of the door. Your eyes scanned the many people who stood up. All eyes were on you with smiles and some even tears. You could hear people mutter about how beautiful you looked as well. Scanning the room you noticed that everything was exactly how you imagined it. From the lights to the decorations and flowers. This was your dream wedding come true.

You heard the tempo of the music change signaling you to start walking but you hesitated making Shota look down seeing your face a slight pink. He noticed you were so busy focusing on the crowd that you haven't even looked over at Hizashi yet. He leaned into you a bit.

"Do you see how happy he is?" He said softly

You looked down the beautifully decorated aisle to finally gaze upon your groom feeling all the weight of your anxiety lift off your shoulders you began to walk. He was wearing a million dollar smile. His tux had the colors of the wedding in it making him look very handsome and stylish. His hair was in a low bun with a little of his bangs tucked behind his ear along with his glasses that you loved seeing him wear. He gave you a small cute wave making you laugh to yourself.

The crowd cooed over your dress and your beauty. You glanced over seeing Hizashi's mom and dad wiping away there tears with tissues making you feel so loved knowing that they were happy to see you marry their son. Finally reaching the end of the aisle the Preacher began.