Judy Profile

Name: Judy Lenore O'Hare Pot

Birth: November 13

Age: 14

Sign: Scorpio

Personality: Caring, helpful, musical, loving, sensitive, adventurous, determined, humorous, honest, trustful, get mad easily, promise keeping, kindhearted, slow, stubborn, careless, faithful, forgiving, jealous, loyal, selfless, risky, smart, polite, creative, moody, friendly, confident, sassy and judgmental

Like: Her family, music, raccoons, Varian and Rudiger, singing, Varian's alchemy talent, dancing, Odette the baby swan, defending herself and those she care, chocolate, doing the right thing, Old Corona, Rapunzel's care, ham and cheese sandwhich, her mother baking and teasing Varian (cause she like him)

Dislike: Being lied, losing her love ones, treated unfair and weak, Rapunzel not helping, hurting Varian, bats, bad choice and decisions, Varian turning into a bad person, royalty, dresses, being yelled at, bad histories, Odette getting hurt, being pushed around, Varian's lies and hurting others

Family: Stuart Pot (father), Scarlett Pot (mother), Murlock Ruges (uncle figure), Tai Ha Naoto (aunt figure), Sera Wolfhard (godmother) and Randol Hayel (uncle figure)

Backstory: Her family are traveling musicans, they travel all over the land. Judy was born on a farm they rest, she grow up loving music and learning music. At young age, she alway risk herself to get into trouble. At age ten, she fell off a tree and hit her head. It take several doctors to save her life, but risk losing her hair. Luckily her hair grow back to it's brown shade, only grow blue hair on the right side due to her father gene. Her family and her arrive to Corona for a mouth rest, and she sometimes sneak into Old Corona to play music with her baby swan Odette. It wasn't until Varian first saw her and fall for her beautiful voice and her unique appearance, seeing her as a angel sent from heaven. They met when Varian fell from a tree and landed on her, from that day they form a strong friendship while in her stay on Corona. She even have a great interest on Varian's alchemy work and watch him work. Even though they're great friends, Varian wish they become lovers more than friends. It's didn't last when Judy's family are ready to go back on their travel. She made him a promise she would come back to Corona for him.

-----------------------------------------------------

hope you love her. ^v^