Fifty Two- Hide and Seek

Bendy and the Ink Machine AU. Thanks to slpytlak on Fanfiction.com for the idea.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Judy run as fast as she could, getting away from something that is chasing her. She run past hallways and ink stained walls. It all started when Eugene got a letter from Joey Drew, he brought Rapunzel, Cassandra and Judy to come with him. And that's when they found the Ink Machine they turn it on and a strange creature that looks like Bendy came. Now they are at the bottom deep of the studio. And Judy is running while trying to find a place to hide. She found a "Miracle Station', open it and get inside. She stood still and quiet, her fear return when she heard a voice.)

Voice: Oh m'lady~ come out, come out wherever you are!~

(Walking past her is a boy like her, but his skin is like paper and inky hair, clothes and his eyes are black san for the yellow pupil that glow. He look around, she duck down to not be seen. After she and the others got septured, she stumble upon a figure that turns out to be Joey's son, Varian. He was left behind and turn into a mix of himself and Bendy, now he wanders the studio. She is hiding from him.)

Varian: Don't be so scared of me, I won't hurt you~

(She hear him walk away, till he is out of sight and ears. She exist the station and start running to the other way. She see a empty office, one that no one will find. She enter, close the door and take a few breathe.)

Judy: Oh god, that was so close.

(She look around the office, it have two desk with chair, one that have drawings of Bendy and one with what looks like a chemistry set, bookshelves, billboard with formula recipe and see a lone tape recorder.)

Judy: Maybe this will tell what's going on.

(She push the recorder as it play. Varian's voice is heard in it.)

Varian record: All I wanted was to improve this studio for the next generation, and with my experiment to bring color to Bendy and the gang and for the new cartoons. But my dad doesn't approve my idea, saying that Bendy desn't need to be improve and my ideas are children's dreams. But isn't this what Joey Studio is about? Living on your dreams? And yet he is too stubborn to change, all I wanted to do was make him proud of me, but it wasn't enough.

(Judy frown at this, feeling bad for Varian. All he wanted was to help, but he got turn down by his father. She turn to exist the office, she look each side and run to the right. And that's when she hear Varian coming behind her, she start running faster till she found a door at the end. She enter and close the door. The room have the Miracle Station, a desk with a recorder and chair, ink and color ink on the floor, broken beakers and a writing on the wall "Make you proud". She gulp at the sight. Walk to the recorder.)

Judy: What happen here?

(She press play, the recorder have Varian's voice.)

Varian record: After everything I done for him, after every ideas he turn down, he still won't except changes! He wants the studio to be a Stone Age! And I wanted it to be a dream come tree for the workers! All he care about is himself, he doesn't care for the workers that draw to bring Bendy to life, he doesn't care for the actors that give Alice and the others a voice, he doesn't care for the musicians that play songs like Sammy have, and he doesn't even care about his own son that wants to help make it better! He is nothing but a faud, I'm not, I will prove him that I am the new Joey Drew, even if I have to bring Bendy to life myself.

(Judy gasp at this. But it was interuped by the pounding of the door. She look around for somewhere to hide, that's when she found the closet. She open and hide inside, listening to the pounding getting louder and slam open.)

Varian: Where are you? Come out, come out~

(She stay quiet, staying still. She hear him entering inside and looking through. She can hear him getting close to the closet, she is shaking.)

Varian: Hmm, if you're not in the station or under the desk..

(He slam it open and stare at her with a madding grin.)

Varian: There you are!

(Eugene, Rapunzel and Cassandra walk though a hallway with Alice Alison and Tom Boris, they are in the search to find Judy. After they stopped the copy of Alice Susie, they met the two and agree to help them. Eugene can tell Rapunzel is getting worry for Judy. He place a comfort hand on her shoulder.)

Eugene: Hey, we'll find her.

Rapunzel: I hope. She could be lost, or hungry or cold.

Cassandra: Well, some good old bacon soup could help with that.

(But that joke doesn't help Rapunzel. Then they hear laughing coming in the darkness infront of them. The laughing get closer, then out comes Varian, grinning madly.)

Varian: Welcome, I been waiting for you.

Alice: Varian, are you okay?

Varian: Okay? More than okay. I never been better.

Rapunzel: Where's Judy?

Varian: Why, she's right here.

(Coming out of the shadow, next to him. The three gasp at the horror they see. Judy have change. Her skin is like Varian, her hair is inky black with small horns and a halo that made her look like Alice Angel. She is smiling in a sickly glee.)

Varian: Meet my new companion, one that will take this studio down for what dad done to me.

Alice: Varian I know what Joey have done hurt you, but you can't take this poor girl with you.

Varian: No? What do you say my precious?

Judy: (evil giggle) Even angel have a devil side in them.

(The three gasp in fear and shock. Judy is forever gone.)