Sixty Five- Bully

Modern AU

--------------------------------

(It was a nice sunny day in the city of Corona, and at the Corona High School is where the students have t face another day in hell. And by hell, they mean the meanest bully in school. Varian Ruddiger is the nasty teen in there, anyone that stand in his way will be beaten by him. Judy with her friend Destiny walk down the hallway to their lockers.)

Judy: And really, pap just use the blender instead of using chop broad like it said.

Destiny: Oh my god! That dad of yours.

Judy: Hey, be thankful mom was there to show him how without chopping himself.

(At that's when they hear a sound of crying. Judy left Destiny side and see what's going on. So far, Varian is bulling another student. But what shock her is the victim is Sinny, another of Judy's friend. Varian held up her bag in the sky as Sinny reach for it. He is dressed with a black jacket, black shirt with a skull, pried jeans and black boots, his hair is comb down.)

Sinny: Please! Give it back!

Varian: Oh? What's in there?

Sinny: (blushing) N-Nothing! Just give it back please Vary!

(Then he smash her against the lockers, Judy's eyes widen at this. She narrow her eyes at this. Someone got to stand up against him. She walk to them. Varian snarl at Sinny.)

Varian: Call Vary one more time, and you'll be treated like a slut.

(He slap her hard, she started crying.)

Judy Hey! (Varian turn to face her) Let her go Ruddiger!

Varian: Pot. Stay out of this.

Judy: And what if I don't?

(He let Sinny go, and walk to Judy. She stood her ground as he approach her, she glare hard at him. He glare at her, then she can't help but notice his face looks a little red, she guess cause she's making him mad.)

Varian: I mean it, stay out of this. It's not your business.

Judy: If you bully one of my friends, it is. Now leave her alone.

Varian: Or what? You'll hit me?

Judy: No.

(Then she punch him straight in the face, hard. He yell in pain as he hold his nose that is bleeding. He groan and look at her. She snarl at him.)

Judy: Consider it a warning for next time you jerk.

(He walk away holding his nose. When he is out of sight, Judy walk to Sinny, help her up and give her her bag.)

Judy: Are you okay?

Sinny: Yeah. Thank you Jude. I can't believe he do something like this. He always was sweet when we were kids.

Judy: People change when they get older Sinny. There's nothing you can do to change a person. Now come on, we better get to class.

(Sinny nodded at her as they both head to this first class. With Varian, his sister Alice help with his bloody nose. She bandage it.)

Alice: Really big brother? Why you got to do that to Sinny? She's your childhood friend.

Varian: Was. She's just like the rest.

Alice: Oh? Like Judy is?

(Varian blush at the name, heart beating fast. Varian may be a bully, but he would never harm the girl he love. Yes, Varian is in love with Judy Pot. He can't help it, in his eyes, she's perfect, the perfect talent, perfect voice, perfect beauty and perfect personality. And the way she stand up to him, it just made him more in love with her. But the problem is that he couldn't talk to her with this bully title in him.)