Ninety Five- First Date

Varian clear his throat and spoke. "Hello Judy, I must say you're looking spellbinding today." He said. "Even your eyes look more crystal like than ever." Then he sighed and push his bangs up. "Look, I know it been a couple weeks since we've become a couple and these were the best time of my life. But what I am trying to tell you is.." He gulp. "Would you like to...to...to..." He groaned. "This is hopeless, I can't ask her."

Ruddiger sigh and shook his head. Turns out that Varian was trying to practice his speech on asking Judy on a real date while looking at a mirror. And he is too nervous and scared to ask her. It been nearly days since he and Rapunzel stop the red rocks and he saved Corona from suffering still in fear, even he had to tell Judy multiple times that she will not get abandoned or left out by him and the rest of her friends. And they haven't gone on a date after he had turn good. They are way overdue.

He begin pacing around his room with his hands on his head. "It's no use Ruddiger, what if she said no and refuse?" He asked his raccoon friend. "What if what we have was useless and for no reason? But she loves me so much, heck, the letter and her confession is proof enough, but what if it was nothing?" He pace still. "I am too scared to ask her, I don't know what to do Ruddiger."

"Don't know what to do what?" Asked a familiar voice.

Varian jumped and let out a yelp, then quickly turn around and see Judy standing by his door. She was holding a tray of baked cookies she have baked and have a confused look on her face. Well, she did come in and find her boyfriend talking to himself, or rather talking to Ruddiger. "J-Jude!" Varian exclaimed nervously. "Didn't hear you come in."

Judy walk in. "Well the door was open so I thought I come in and surprise you." She said. "I made cookies and thought you would like some."

"T-thank you." Varian thanked her, taking one and eat it. It have a moist feeling and can taste chocolate in it. "This is so good Jude." He said.

Judy let out a chuckle and place the tray on one of the chairs. "I tried my hardest, not like ma." She explained with a chuckle. "So, what were you talking about with Ruddiger?" She ask him.

It was then that his eyes widen in alarm, should he tell her that he wanted to ask her on a date? Or just ask her now since she is in he same room with him? So many questions run in his mind that he couldn't form up a word inside his head. Soon he started to break a sweat.

"W-Well, y-y-you see.." He begin stammering. "I..I was wondering...wondering if..you-you." He rub the back of his neck, trying to come up with a word, while Judy just stare at him confuse and concern. He look at her in the eyes, her light blue eyes that can never outstand any crystal in the seven kingdoms. He gulped. "J-Jude, we-we've been together for weeks. Right?"

Judy nodded. "They been the best weeks of my life." She said.

He nodded back. "Yeah. A-And we've never even...you know... Uh.." He sighed, his face soon turn red. "Uh...what would you say if...if we..we.." He gulped. "..go on a date?" He started to get scared and nervous.

Judy's own face let out a blush. Did he ask her on a date? She can feel herself wanting to jump and shouted to the world a million yeses, but rather wait for any reason to do that. She rub her arm. "I...I.." She too stammer. "..I love to." She said.

"You would!?" Varian asked right at her face. "Seriously?!" Then he back away and blush as he rub the back of his neck. "I..I mean..Great." He said. "S-So, how does tonight at the square sound to you?"

"S-Sounds nice." Judy nodded. "S-See you there."

"Same." Varian nodded back. "See ya tonight."

Judy only smiled and walk out of his room. She did a little hop of excitement, feeling her heart getting giddy that she been ask for a date with her boyfriend.