Seventy Two- Skating

Thanks to Slpytlak on Fanfiction for the idea.

-------------------------------------

(It's a cold winter in Corona, snow is falling and the lake is frozing. the perfect place for ice skating. Citizens are there, skating. Rapunzel and Eugene asr skating together, laughing with joy. Cassandra watch, not skating. Sitting while watching, Varian watched. it been a year since his redemption and things have it bumps and challege, but with Judy help, he is getting better. speaking of Judy, she is skating on the lake. Varian watch her with a lovestruck look, face lean against his fist. Judy jump up and spin as she landed with grace. Varian sighed.)

Cassandra: She's great is she?

Varian: You have no idea.

(Judy skate around Rapunzel and Eugene. They smile at her as she skate by them. Varian face turn from lovestruck, to a frown.)

Varian: If only I can skate with her.

Cassandra: But you can't cause you never learn?

(He nodded. Cassandra smirk.)

Cassandra: Hey Jude! Can you come here for a minutes!?

(And that send Varian to go in painc as Judy skate to them. she stopped in front of them.)

Judy: What is it?

Cassandra: Varian here want you to help him learn to skate.

Judy: Really? Is that true?

Varian: (blushing) W-Well.I...You see.. I... Uh.. Yes.

Judy: (smile) Well why didn't you say so?

(She pull out her hand for him to grab. Varian grab her hand, then she pull him up and skate back to the lake. Varian become nervous. He look dwon to see he is standing on ice, then he grab on to Judy.)

Judy: Hey, it's fine. Just relax and you'll be fine.

Varian: O-Okay..

Judy: Don't look down, just focus on me.

(He look at her, focusing on her. Judy grab hold of both hands and skate bakwards. Varian slipped and fell. Judy pull him up.)

Judy: Just move your legs.

(Varian look at her. She skate backward. Varian move his feet, gliding along with her. Judy smile at this.)

Judy: Good, you're doing great Vary!

Varian: Thanks angel.

(After a while of skating.)

Judy: Okay, I'm gonna let go and let you skate on your own.

Varian: W-What if i fall?

Judy: I won't let that happen. You have to trust me.

(Varian nodded at her. He trust her with his whole life. Slowly, Judy let go of his hand and watch him skate. He move his leg, skating across the ice. He let out a big smile as he look at her. Judy smile.)

Judy: You did it Vary!

Varian: I'm doing it! I'm doing it! I'm skating!

(He skate around Judy, who is giggling at his sillness. She skate next to him. Cassandra let out a smile of this. Judy grab him by the hand, Varian let out a blush of this. The two are smiling like lovestruck pairs. Then, while they're not looking, Varian and Judy tripped and slid to a patch of snow and landed there. They popped out of the snow. Rapunzel, Eugene and Cassandra rush to them.)

Rapunzel: Are you guys okay?

Judy: Y-Yeah.

(After a while, they are inside the castle, wrapped in a blanket together next to the fireplace. Rapunzel came with two cups of hot chocolate for the two teens. They grab each.)

Rapunzel: I have to say, you two looked like you have fun.

Judy: Yeah.

(Varian let out a nod. Judy lean agasint him, he let out a blush. The adults all let out a chuckle.)