Seventy Seven- Laws of Love

Western AU. Judy is the sheriff and Varian is the outlaw

----------------------------------------------

(In a dusty town, said to be a wonderful land, is taken over by the dangerous outlaw in the land, Varian. But coming in with her suitcase is Judy Pot, age eighteen with her hair in a ponytail. She heard this town need a sheriff to take care of, and she would be the first sheriff girl in this town. She walk in as she look at each building, she notice that it look empty. She must have guess that Varian have scare them off to hiding. She head to the office, inside is a fellow deputy who is sitting near her desk. The deputy look up.)

Vex: Who are you?

Judy: I'm Judy. Judy Pot. I'm here to be the town sheriff.

Vex: You are? You sure you can do this?

Judy: I am trained to be a sharp shooter, can fight good and great skills. Nothing can stop me.

Vex: In that case..

(Vex pull out a badge, gun holders with guns. Judy set the holders to her belt and put the badge on her shirt. Judy tilt her hat to her.)

Judy: Thank ya kindly deputy.

Vex: Yeah, yeah, don't mention it.

(Judy walk out of the office, starting her first day on the job. So far so good, no crime is on the loose. The word got out of the new sheriff to every town, even to a certain outlaw, a eighteen year old Varian. He was drinking his secert stash of whisky when he heard it.)

Varian: A new sheriff on my truff? Well time to pay this sheriff a visit.

(The next day, Judy is in the office with her legs up and rested on the desk with her hat out. She strum her guitar she brought with her as she sing a old tune. She must be the new sheriff, but her voice is like angels.)

Lance: Sheriff! Sheriff!

(Lance came running in, Judy stopped sing and face him.)

Judy: What's wrong?

Lance: It's Varian! He's back in town again!

Judy: That outlaw that is terrorizing this town?

(Judy jump off her desk, grab her holders and put her hat on. She walk out of the office as she follow Lance to where he is. Varian held his gun as he shoot the windows of each building, all is scareming to avoid the bullets. He grinned in a evil way.)

Judy: Put your gun down!

(Varian heard a voice behind him. He lower his gun and turn around, and is face with what he see is a beauty. Judy stand before him, with her hand on her hips and holding her gun. Varian look at her as he took every detail of her, how on earth did they hire a real angel to be their sheriff?)

Varian: Wow, you must be the new sheriff.

Judy: Yeah, flattering won't get you anything handsome. You better leave before someone gets hurt.

(Varian walk to her, stand close to her.)

Varian: And what you gonna do if I don't songbird?

Judy: Then I just have to take you out myself.

(The townpeople all peek out from their hiding place to see what's happening. Varian let out a chuckle.)

Varian: Love to see you try songbird~

(Judy look at him. Then she click her tongue and shook her head in disapprove.)

Judy: You know, I'm gonna miss that handsome face~