Twenty Three- Daydream

(Judy run as fast as she can on her boots, away from whatever was behind her. She was panting hard, her lung is burning but she refuse to give up. She stop by a wall on her way. She turn only to see Lady Caine and her men blocking her escape. She back away from them, as they walk closer to her.)

Caine: (evil laugh) Trap little bird? Shame.

Judy: Y-You don't want to hurt me. I know some defense move from my aunt.

Caine: Then why are you trembling? You look so scared.

Judy: I-I...I...

Caine: Get her.

(Her men rush to Judy, grab her and hold her down. Caine draw a knife, walk to Judy and slowly trace the knife down her throat.)

Caine: Say good bye to your pretty voice little birdie.

Voice: Stain that voice and you'll regret it!

(The bad guys turn their attention the the entrance, only to see Varian with vials of chemical and his sword. Judy let out a happy gasp.)

Judy: Varian!

Caine: What the? A kid? (Laugh)

Men: (laugh)

Caine: Beat it, or you'll be next.

Varian: Not till you let my angel go.

Caine: (snarl) Teach him a lesson.

(Her men let Judy go and rush to Varian. He stand with a smirk, before he throw his goo ball and cause them to stick together. They move different ways, but stuck tight. Varian toss a vial at them, break and they all got a really bad skin rash. They run off all stuck together. Varian turn to Caine who is glaring mad at him.)

Caine: You're going down kid.

Varian: I think you're the one going down.

(Caine pull out her sword, run to him to cut him, but block the sword with his glowing sword. The two get in a epic sword fight, Caine grow more angry as Varian taunt her.)

Varian: The best you got? My grandpa can do better than you.

(He caught her sword and toss it away from her. He slice it to pieces and point his at her throat.)

Varian: Any last words?

(Then, in a flash, she run off in a speed paste. Varian put his sword away as Judy run to him and hug him.)

Judy: My hero! (Kiss his cheek)

Varian: They didn't hurt you as much, did they m'lady?

Judy: No. you came in the nick of time my handsome alchemist.

Varian: Good. Wouldn't want them to ruin you up, not yet anyway~.

Judy: (giggle) You sneaky devil.

(Varian grab her by the waist and pull her in a dip. He lean his face to her, puckering his lips for a kiss. He hear voices out of nowhere.)

Voices: Varian? Varian. Varian. Varian! VARIAN!

(His eyes open and see a mop near his face. He drop it with a shrick. He look up and see the guys looking at him with a raise eyebrow.)

Varian: Uh...

Eugene: Another daydream about Judy?

Atilla: That's the seventh time this week.

Lance: Guys, please. He's just a teenager with teenage hormones. He can't help it.

Varian: I-I (blushing) I don't know what you're saying.

Eugene: Oh? For the past weeks you been talking about Judy this and Judy that. You have drawings of her everywhere, and you even named a formula after her. What was it again.. Oh Yeah! Judylism!

Shorty: I think someone's in love.

Varian: (blushing) I'm...I'm not in love with her. Don't be silly.

Lance: Oh don't look now, but she's coming to you.

(Varian turn around with a blushing face ad lovestruck grin, only to find Cassandra leaning against the door with her arms cross and a raises eyebrow and a smirk.)

Cassandra: Totally in love.

(They laugh out, as Varian look away with a huge blush on his face. Sometimes they can be so immature.)

Eugene: Oh! You got it bad kid!

Varian: Not funny..