Forty Three- World will Remember us

Part three of Bonnie and Clyde AU. Songs doesn't belong to me.

-------------------------------------------------

(In the court, Varian and Hiro stand before the judge awaiting for their sentence. Judy, Emma and Quirin and Maria watches. Varian stare at Judy, who stare back, before looking away. He frown and turn to the judge.)

Fredric: Hiro Way Ruddiger, the court have review your records of self backgrounds and for your good behavior, you shall be release in the custody of your wife, Emma Rose Ruddiger.

(Hiro smile big, Emma cry in joy. The police took off his hand cuffs and send him away as he hug to Emma and hug her tight.)

Fredric: Varian Theodore Ruddiger, you been found guilty of seven counts of robbery over fifty dollars of shopping center you revise two years of all counts.

Maria: What?!

Fredric: Plus two years of your exact.

Quirin: This can't be!

Fredric: Totally of sixteen years of all your crimes.

Maria: Sixteen years!? No!

(Maria run out of her seat and run the court, only for the police to block her. Varian flinch to her diractions, but a officer grab him and hold him down. Judy turn away and cover her eyes. Varian slam against more police and headbutt them, but more police hold him down.)

Fredric: Take him away!

(The police drag him away out of the court.)

Varian: I'm so sorry mom.

Maria: My baby!

(Varian stare at Judy, who only turn away from him, the sight almost made his heart break. He thrash against the police holding him, but they hold a tight grip. He yell to Judy.)

Varian: Angel cake! Judy! I love you!

(Judy could do nothing but listen to his cries. At her house, Scarlett enter Judy's room and see her sitting on her bed. She walk to her, sit next to her.)

Scarlett: Sweetie, you look beautiful.

Judy: But I don't feel beautiful mom. I feel nothing but guilt.

Scarlett: But you're making the right decision. It been six mouths that rouge have-

Judy: Don't you dare call him that! You don't know him like I do!

Scarlett: Sweetie, that man is trying to use you. Do you think your father is the first I ever loved? Before we have you, I was a young soul like you, but I know that love is blind. You need to find a stable, responsible young man who give you all the life you deserve. And real love, real love comes from that.

Judy: (blush) I don't mean that mom. Varian is nothing but a friend.

Scarlett: Freind or not, but he can never love you like I do.

(She pull out a brooch and pin it in Judy's dress. Judy look at it, it's a butterfly brooch, gold with lace design. She frown.)

Judy: I'm too young for a brooch.

Scarlett: It belong to your great grandma Judy.

Judy: That's my point.

(Scarlett grab her hand and pull her up with her.)

Scarlett: You're making the right decision sweetie. The heart isn't alway right at start.

(They hear a knock on the door. Scarlett walk out the room to get the door. Judy look at her vanity mirror to look at herself, dressed in her light blue dress with a blouse collar and the brooch with her hair up. She let out a sigh, she can't stop thinking about Varian. Walking in is Rivar, dressed in a fine suit.)