Seventy Five- Dream

(Judy enter inside the tree house, headimg to her room. She let out a sad sigh, she miss him so much, so much it's hurting her. She feel tears coming out of a heartache. She climb in her bed. Odette jump in with her. The two sleep.)

(Judy open her eyes to see herself in a field of flowers. She get up for a better look, when she look down and find herself wearing a white dress.)

Judy: Seriously? A dress? And where am I?

(She pull the skirt down, not liking her look. Then she hear a voice she never thought to hear.)

Voice: Judy.

(She turn around and see Varian, but he is wearing white clothes, no apron, no goggles and no gloves. He look healthy and bright. Judy gasp in surprise.)

Judy: Varian?

(She pick up her dress and run to him. She is smiling with tears in her eyes as she run faster to him. She gave him a big hug that send them falling on the ground. Judy cry in his chest.)

Judy: I...I..(cry) I miss you so much..(cry)

Varian: Shh,shhhh. I'm here, I'm here. It's okay.

(She hug him close, crying her heart out. He hug her close, listening her cry her heart out. He don't know if this is a dream or if it is her, but he is glad to have her close to him. He look at her face, and wipe the tears off her eyes.)

Judy: I can't tell you how much I cried for you. I miss being so close to you. I..I..(cry) I should have been there when it happen! I should have done something to be there! I..I..(cry)

Varian: Hey, hey. It's okay. This isn't your fault. You weren't there, don't blame yourself for my action.

Judy: But I'm your...your...your...

(She couldn't say those words, cause in her heart, he's more than her friend. He mean everything to her now.)

Judy: I suppose to be there for you! It's what I should have do!

Varian: Yes, and you would have gotten hurt. And I can't forgive myself if anything happen to you. I would truely be a monster.

Judy: You're not a monster! You were never a monster in my eyes! Can't you see that?! You mean the world to me!

Varian: You mean the world to me too Jude. I love you.

Judy: (tears) I love you too.

(They both lay on the ground, arms wrap together.)

(Judy open her eyes, she see she is back in the tree house. She get up and look around, still in the tree house on the island. She let out a sad sigh. She wonder if it really was a dream, but he feel and sound real. Odette woke up and see Judy awake. She quack to her. Judy turn to face her.)

Judy: I'm fine Odette, just a dream.

(Meanwhile at Corona, Varian woke up from his cell. He look that he's still in the cell, Judy's lantern lighting the room. He let out a sad sigh, he really miss her so much. Rudiger lay his head on his lap. Varian look down at him.)

Varian: I'm fine. Just a dream.

(If only the two know, that a magic connection is linking the two lonely souls together, but only in their dreams.)