Seventy Nine- Hero vs Villain 2

Takes places after "Hero vs Villain".
———————————
(A few weeks later after Varian find out about Judy's secert identity, he been keeping it a secert for him too. Over times, his flirting on Siren become more intense that it's starting to annoy her. But hey, what did you expect when you found out your biggest crush is your enemy? During the last class, Judy and Varian are in math class. Judy wrote on her notes, trying to keep busy. Varian look at Judy with dreamy eyes, he can't help it. She's the defenition of perfection.)

Mr. Monty: Mr. Ruddiger! Pay attention!

Varian: Uh.. Y-Yes sir..

(He went back to writing. After a while, Varian look at Judy again. She stopped writing and turn to him.)

Judy: Hey, Vary. Guess what.

Varian: You got a promation to a music promotion?

Judy: No, me and Rivar are going on a date to the Rav'varer.

(Varian blinked, that's the most popular restaurant in the city and way past his budget bills. And to hear it from Judy that she and Rivar are going there, it cause him to break loose.)

Varian: WHAT!?

(Mr. Monty shush him. Varian quiet down.)

Varian: That fancy restaurant? Judy, that place is damn expensive.

Judy: Rivar insist on buying for me. He got it cover.

Varian: Yeah, yeah. But still, you sure of this. it doesn't have your favortie food.

Judy: I can make do with what they have. this is big for me. Please.

(Judy pull out the puppy eyes at him. Varian feel a blush on him, he can't reist the puppy eyes, especially if it's from her.)

Varian: Fine..

Judy: (hug him) Thanks, you're the best.

(Varian blush mad at this, and froze. After a couple hours, with Judy, she is getting dressed for her date. She is dressed in a teal dress with black legging, white jacket, ankle boots, her hair in a nasty bun and have makeup on her face. She look ready to go, even have her supersuit on her purse incase of trouble from the Brotherhood League. The door is knocked. She smile and open it, reveling Rivar.)

Rivar: Ready to go?

Judy: Sure am.

Rivar: You look stunning.

Judy: (blush) Thanks.

(The two leave the apartment and head off. What they didn't know is that someone is watching them. Vaultmore watches them from his hiding place. Sure Judy want Varian to be okay with this, but she didn't say anything about Vaultmore. He glare at them with jealousy. That should have been him to take her on a date, where he take her to her favorite place and give her comfort, not treat her like a trophy to show off. He watch them enter the Rav'varer and take their seats. He took out his bonoculers and watch them through. He see them talking and laughing.)

Vaultmore: Just look at them. Having a good time while I'm stuck here. What does she see in that guy? he's nothing but a shallow jerk. That should have been me in there, treating her fair and make her feel like a princess. I bet sooner or later, she's gonna find out that he is a player that break hearts.

Voice: Sound like someone is jealous.

(Behind him is a voice, he turn around and see Heart-Breaker, a fellow villain of the Brotherhood League. She walk to him with her hand on her hips.)

Heart-Breaker: Aww, does Vaultmore have a soft soft for someone?

Vaultmore: Not now Heart-Breaker. I'm busy.