Eighty Seven- Angels and Devils

Angels and Devil AU
—————————————————————-
(On Hearth, the land between heaven and hell for the angels and the devils and demons. It is hidden under human eyes and live with no barriers. Hearth have a little town for them, it's not much but it have all they need. But among all, is one angel, Judith 'Judy' Pot. Judy lived with the Demon King, his adopted father who took her in after her parents were killed by the King of Hell. All find it strange that an angel is adopted to the king of devils, but Judy never mind, she love her father and her older brother, Eugene. Right now Judy is walking thought the park. She's a beautiful angel with gorgous wings that look strong enough for flight. Her halo as a headband on her ponytail. Her eyes are light blue crystal eyes. And her outfit is a demon fashion mix with angel style.)

Voice Judy! Hey! Over here!

(Judy heard a voice. Turn and see her friend Alice, a angel like her. She smiled and walk to her.)

Judy: Hey Al.

(Alice sat on a bench, she move aside for Judy as she sat down.)

Judy: How you been?

Alice: Great. Me and Rusty have been doing so well. It's like heaven.

Judy: Sounds great Al. (Smile) I'm happy for the both of you.

Alice: (nodded) Maybe someday we can find someone for you.

Judy: (frown) Thhat's very sweet of you Al, but I don't think all boys really like me. I'm not very pretty...

Alice: What are you talking about? You are beautiful.

Judy: Actully, I'm not..(sigh) I better get going. It was nice talking to you Al. Tell Rusty I said hi.

(She get up and walk away. Alice frowned in sadness. Judy feel like no one would love her cause her father is the Demon King and think she is not the most beautiful angel in Hearth. Judy sat under a tree, hugging her legs with her wings down. She look at a pair of angel couple flying with their hands together. Her fist gripped hard. Maybe she is just meant to be single, she can handle that, but seeing love all around her she can't. Then out of nowhere a hand took her halo.)

Judy: What the? Hey!

(A voice laughed, coming from the tree. Judy look up and see Varian, a demon. He have ears with a goat horn, a tail and claws. His father is a knight to her father. He always manage to bump into her out of nowhere for no reason but to tease her. Judy groan.)

Judy: Hi Varian..

Varian: Aww, not happy to see me angel? I'm hurt.

Judy: I be happy if you stop following me or find a way to be around me. Now can you please give me back my halo?

Varian: (jumped off and lean his face to hers) And what if I don't want to? (Smirk devilish)

Judy: (blush) You know I can just use my powers on you.

Varian: On a peaceful land like this? Wow, that's pretty low for you angel~.

Judy: Don't you have something better to do other than bothering me?

Varian: Nope!

(Judy sighed. Then she kick him on the stomach, shove him to the tree and grab her halo and put it back in its place. She walk away from him. Varian get up and watch her leave, just as another demon, one that have cat ears, tail, curve horn and fangs.)

Gerhard: You know there is such a thing as talking. It be better than simply getting on her nerves.

Varian: Now where's the fun in that Gery? Plus, she's so cute when she gets mad~.