Seventy Eight- Trial/In Her Eyes

Song doesn't belong to me.

---------------------------------------------

(Today is Varian's first trial for the crime he have commit. He is standing in the middle with guards on each side, the king and queen in their throne, the kingdom of people all watch as the judge came and slam his gavel.)

Judge: All rise!

(Everyone rise from their seats, the king and queen rise from their throne. Varian put on a nasty look on his face.)

Judge: The court of Corona is now in sesson! Their magesties, King Fredric and Queen Arianna presiding.

Fredric: We are gather here today for the trial of Varian and his crime agasint the crown. If he is found guilty, I'm afarid there is nothing I can do to save him.

Arianna: What? But Rapunzel-

Fredric: I know what Rapunzel ask for. But as king, I have to do what is right.

(Varian glare at Fredric in a nasty glance. The judge hammer his gavel.)

Judge: Let's begin with the trial.

(Niguel hold a parhment paper as he read over. He turn to Varian.)

Niguel: During the day of the horrible snowstorm, is it true that you attack the princess when you weren't suppose to come?

Varian: Attack her?! I didn't give her a beat! I begged her to help me! My father was in danger!

Niguel: But you grab her.

Varian: I needed her help!

(He move forward, only for the guards to grab him and held him down. The crowd begin to cause a rumble, till the judge slam his gavel to calm everyone down.)

Judge: Everyone, please settle down. Call the first witness.

(Coming in, is Pete. He stand before everyone.)

Niguel: Is it true that he use his magic thinging to get everyone to tell the truth about the flower?

Pete: Yes. He did.

Niguel: And that he created that monster of his to distracted the guards while he kidnapped our queen to lure Rapunzel to him?

Pete: He did.

(The crowd whisper to each other, Varian didn't move a inch.)

Judge: I see. Call the next witness.

(Arianna get up and stand before everyone.)

Niguel: Your majesty, did he threaten to harm you?

Arianna: He did, but it was all an act of desperation. You should have seen his father, he was trapped there.

Niguel: But he almost incased you if Rapunzel do as he order! How can you be calm of this?

Arianna: He is just a boy who need help. As a mother, I should know of this.

Niguel: Even when you never know your own daughter for the past nineteen years?

(Arianna look away, with nothing to say. Everyone talked to each other of this. Varian stare at her.)

Judge: Call the last witness.

(The door open. Varian turn around and his eyes widen at this. Coming in is Judy's family. They walked past the crowd and head to the front, stand before all. Varian look shock of this, what are they doing here? Aren't they traveling? Niguel walk to them.)

Niguel: The Pot's family and friends, is it true that your daughter, Miss Judith Pot aka Judy, was the last friend he have before you all left Corona?