Thirty Nine- World will Remember

Part two of Bonnie and Clyde AU. Song doesn't belong to me.

---------------------------------------------

( Judy get out of her car, walk around and lift the hood where smoke is out. She cough out the smoke. She let out a groan, just great! Her mother is gonna be so mad at this.)

Judy: Damn it! Stupid piece of junk!

(She kick it, and more smoke pour out. She lean against the car doors, arms crossed and a pout. Now how will she get home? Walk? Then she hear a voice.)

Varian: Hey. You got some engine trouble?

(She turn around and see a man at her age. She have to admit he is handsome, tall, dark and got a voice, if only she wasn't a married woman. She bounce away and walk to him.)

Judy: Ha! Engine trouble, tire trouble, oil trouble, what kinda of trouble you asking?

Varian: Ha ha. You sure that car not mine? Cause maybe I can help fix her up.

Judy: Sure, go ahead.

Varian: Thanks, maybe if you can give me a lift to West Dallas.

Judy: Oh, of course. Thanks.

(Varian roll out his sleeves and make his way to the car hood. He look through the it, grab a wrench and turn a few bolts and wires. Judy watch him work.)

Judy: So, you live in the Devil's back-porch?

Varian: I do, but won't be for long.

Judy: Really? I mean, I don't know anyone who wants to move out of West Dallas.

Varian: You do now. (Get up and pull out his dirty glove hand) Varian Ruddiger.

Judy: (Shake his hand) Judy Pot. (Wipe her hand clean with her apron)

Varian: I gotta tell you, you got a beautiful smile and lovely pairs of eyes m'lady.

Judy: Huh? (Blushing) Thank you.

Varian: You probably hear that all the time.

Judy: I have. Thank you.

(He went back to work on the hood as Judy watch. After a few minutes, he close the hood and the car sound like it's working again. Judy let out a smile of this.)

Judy: Thank you so much. So, what are you doing? Wondering around here in the middle of nowhere?

Varian: My car kinda broke down on the road, that damn be going through oil like a preacher drowning on whisky.

Judy: (chuckle) I see. And where you moving to?

Varian: Anywhere I feel like, just like good old Billy the Kid.

(Judy raise a eyebrow at him.)

Judy: Billy the Kid? But he's a outlaw.

Varian: Why yes he was, thank you so much m'lady.

Judy: And wasn't he killed and ambush by a sheriff?

Varian: He wasn't ambush, he died of a old age at the arms of a young gal.

Judy: Yeah no. Pretty sure he was shot down.

(They went on aurging. Till Varian stop it.)

Varian: Whatever, it doesn't matter. I've got plans.

Judy: News flash, everyone got plans.

Varian: (at her face) Everyone got dreams. I've got plans.