Sixty Eight- Pregnant

(Varian and Judy return from their honeymoon on Arendella, it was a wonderful time for the new wedding couples. And now Varian is back to do his duties as the royal alchemist and Judy on the musician of Corona. But what they didn't know, is that something is about to surprise them both. During the past weeks, Judy been getting morning sickness and been eating more than her diet. Judy is outside with Rapunzel and her family as she chow down on her breakfast.)

Rapunzel: Judy, take it easy.

Judy: I'm so hungry, I can't help it. More eggs!

Sevrant: Yes Lady Ruddiger.

(She went inside to get more food. Rapunzel and Eugene are worry. In Varian's lab, he is writing paperworks. He yawn, getting tired. Open the door, came Cassandra, the new captain of the guards.)

Cassandra: Hello Varian.

Varian: Hmm? (Look up) Oh. Hey Cassie. What can I help you with?

Cassandra: Have you been noticing your wife have become more strange since you came back from your honeymoon?

Varian: I ask her about it, she said it's nothing. Just have a sick bug. But when her mood start changing, I becoming very concern of her.

Cassandra: Maybe you should take her to the castle Doctor. I'm sure he knows what it is.

(But what they didn't know is that Rapunzel is dragging Judy to the doctor. Judy protest.)

Judy: I am fine! I am not pregnant!

Rapunzel: I've been there Jude, time to face the truth.

(She knock on the door, open is a tall man with a beard and wear a royal attire as the castle Doctor.)

Adrian: Your majesty. What can I help you with?

Rapunzel: It's my friend, Judy. I think she's pregnant.

Judy: Am not!

Adrian: Oh. I see. Come in and I will run a few test on her.

(Rapunzel push Judy in the room and close the door. A few hours later, Rapunzel and Judy walk out. Judy face is shocked, Rapunzel is joyful.)

Rapunzel: Thank you Adrian!

Adrian: My pleasure your majesty. And congratulations Lady Ruddiger!

Rapunzel: Oh my god! This is happy news! You and Varian are gonna be parents!

Judy: (scared) Yay us..

(Rapunzel notice the scared look on her face. They stopped by the hallway.)

Rapunzel: Jude, what's wrong? Aren't you happy of this?

Judy: I never thought of this. I..I..what will Varian think of this? His relationship with his father have been around a rock and after what happen to Quirin. What if something like that happen to Vary and I'm not there for our kids? We never even talked about having a family.

Rapunzel: Judy, what happened to him is in the past. I'm sure once you and Varian talked about this, he'll understand and support you for this. He do love you to death.

Judy: O-Okay. Thank you Punzy.

(Rapunzel smile at her. Judy walk through the hallway and stopped at Varian's lab door. She knock on it.)

Varian: Enter.

(She breathe in and out, then open the door. She enter inside and see him sitting by his desk. He look up and smile at her.)

Varian: Hello my angel. How you been?

Judy: F-Fine. Varian,..I need to tell you something.

Varian: What's wrong? What is it?

Judy: Well...the morning sickness, the craving, the mood swing. Turns out... I'm pregnant.

(All is still and quiet, only for a minute. Varian stood up from his desk, staring at her.)

Varian: Y-You mean...you're...

Judy: You're gonna be a father.

(She frown, worry on how he is gonna react to it. She close her eyes and tilt her head down, waiting for his reaction. Out of nowhere, she feel her self being lift up and spun around. She open her eyes and see Varian have the biggest smile on his face as he laughed.)

Varian: This is great news! I'm gonna be a dad! We'll have the best kid in Corona! We're gonna be a family!

Judy: You're not mad about it?

Varian: Mad? Why would I be mad? You're my wife, nothing you do can ever make me mad at you.

Judy: But..what about what happen to your father? The ember?

Varian: Judy, that's in the past. And if it happen to me, I'll be sure to have that information to break me out for our kid.

Judy: (smile) You sure are a dork.

Varian: I'm your dork.

(He set her down, lean down to kiss her stomach.)

Varian: Can't wait to see you kiddo.

(Judy let out a smile of this. As she giggle at his silliness.)