Eighty Three- Words Hurt

Modern AU.

Plot: Judy Pot have everything, good friends, a happy family and create wonderful music. Till one day, she become the victim of cyber bullying, and she try to hide the pain. But Varian will not let it go till she know that she is happy and safe with him.
————————————————

Children should be able to live a life free from bullying and harassment and it is time that we all took a stand against this. - Katherine Jenkins

(Judy stand before her bathroom mirror, pulling her hair in a short ponytail. She is smiling with pride and joy in her, today is the day her school is having a field trip to the Musical Museum. She can not wait to tell her parents of it after she get home. After she tie her hair good, grab her backpack, grab a apple and head off to school. She put on headphones and listen to her playlist of her music. Judy is a young inspired musician, hoping one day she will be a great musican, she listen as she walk to school. By the school entrance, Varian is looking around the school yard for any sight of Judy, his biggest crush ever. Till, he spot her walking to him.)

Judy: Hi Vary!

(She wave at him with a smile. Varian blushed and wave back.)

Varian: H-Hi Judy. You look...amazing. (Blushing) I..I mean, don't get me wrong! It's not like I am crushing on you or something! Cause that would be really-

Judy: Hey, relex. (Giggle) It's no big deal. (Grab his arm) Now come on, the museum is calling us.

(She drag him with her to the building. Varian smile goofy as he is dragged. The students are place in buses with opposite genders, one for the boys and one for the girls. Judy sit by her best friend, Alice.)

Judy: So, how's things with you and Rusty?

Alice: (blushing) Oh. It's uh...nice. He's so romantic and charming.

Judy: (chuckle) That's nice to hear Al. You two are so meant for each other.

Maggie: How boring.

(Judy pull out a loud groan. Maggie, the meanest girl in the school, Judy can't stand her so much, always picking on her and her other friends. Judy turn to face her.)

Judy: Really? Like you got a crush on someone.

Maggie: Raymond can take me all the way. Much hotter than those loser you call friends.

Judy: Hey, Miko, Robin, Carry, Gerhard, Kiran and Vary are not losers. They're nice people, so why don't you buzz off?

(Maggie scoffed and look at the window. Judy let out a sigh of relief. The buses made it to the museum, a huge building with music notes on each side. Judy couldn't control her excitement. The students get out and follow the museum curator. Judy took pictures of everything they passed. The museum have a row of instruments, music notes displayed, and each rooms have the histories of famous musicals with the displayed costumes, items and list of cast. The students are free to roam around as long they do not touch. Judy enter the room with her favorite musical, Phantom of the Opera. Varian watch her with a lovestrucked look.)

Rusty: Go get her Romeo.

Varian: Uh? What are you talking about?

Gerhard: Come on, the bullies are out of sight. Now's your chance.

Varian: I..I don't know guys. She is so wonderful and perfect. I don't desvere an angel like her.

Gerhard: You won't know, (grab his shoulder) unless you try.

(Then he push Varian in the room, causing him to fall on the ground. Judy heard the thud. She turn around and see Varian on the floor.)

Judy: Are you okay?