Eighty Nine- Toxication

1930s AU.

Based on a Underfell story "Sooner or Later You're Gonna Be Mine" by Staringback. Song doesn't belong to me.
——————————————————-
(Corona City, what once a peaceful city of fame and glamor, now a city of death and crime. Several crime gangs have taken control half of the city as their land, demanding money to give mercy to the sad folks that begged to live. But none are as ruthless as the most dangerous crime gang of all, The Toxication. And their leader, Varian Quirinson, is by far the most dangerous crime leader in the city. He show no mercy, no compassion and no chance of forgiviness. There been told that Varian came from the farm life, with a drunken father and a tired mother. He been taught that if you want something so bad, you have to kill to get it. He kill to get what he promised himself, but...it all changed when he met...her.)

(In her dressing room, Judy manage to get her long hair in curls and lay them on the side. After that, she put on her makeup and slid her gloves in. Judy Pot, the little doll up daughter of the Pot's family, the richest family in the city. Judy was raised to live a luxury life, but she wasn't living that life as all thought. She does love them, but that love lead to the issues she have with them. At fifteen, she is forced to get in a engaged marriage with their business partner, the White and they argeed to let their daughter and son to married till they reach the age of marriage. Judy hated this life, she hated how she is used as a prize instead of being human, she hated her fiancee William and she hated her family. She let out a sigh and stood up, leaving her dressing room and head on stage. As she headed to the stage, she see the musicans getting ready for her part.)

(She is the main star of the hit jazz club in this city, the Razzle Dazzle Corona Jazz. She's the kind of gal men would kill for and the kind women would go green over. True, she is very beautiful, pale peach skin, crystal blue eyes, long brown hair with a blue bang and a figure of a goddess, dressed in a shimmer dark blue dress that sparkles and slit on the right side, white long gloves, sapphire earrings and her lapis lazuli necklace, but she never see herself as a goddess or beautiful. As she enter on stage, she could see one of the workers pecking over the curtains. She become a little curious.)

Judy: Hey Vex, what you seeing?

Vex: Jude, I think you need to see this.

Judy: Why?

Vex: Just come here and look.

(Judy walk to the curtain, she push it a little to take a look and gasped. Over at the eadge of the stage, sitting on the club table, is the Toxication. The waiters all take their order to not be killed and cause a scene, The Toxication are known to kill without hesitation. But the one that capture Judy's attention is their leader, Varian. He's a good looking fellow, dark hair that is comb back, a goatee on his chin that made him look mature, dressed in a fine dark blue suit and black leather shoes. Judy contuied to stare at him, it took her back to a time they were fourteen.)

(Before Judy got engaged, she and Varian were good friends, close friends actulley. She would sneak out of her city land and rush to his farm land that wasn't far from she lived. They would do everything together and she even helped with his chores, she never mind getting dirty and smell like hog slop, as long she can be with Varian. Over time, she listen to his problem of his father drinking problems and his mother tired behavior, just listening to his problems is never a problem to her, she listen to him more than anyone else does. She feel over time she have grown feelings for him, but one day, he just ran away. His mother doesn't know where he gone to or why. She feel sad and hurt, she thought she might never see him again. That is till she heard of The Toxication and that Varian is leading them into a life of crime. She couldn't believe her once close friend turn into a life a criminal.)